Imagine#5:Some Proof-Newt

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I'm not joking,Teresa.I don't think so,I know so,"I pressed on.

"Well,it's rude.He might hear you,you know.He's second in command and he could put you in the slammers anytime he wants,"Teresa warns.

"What if it's true and it helped him finally come clean to everyone else in this shuckin' glade?"

"But what if it's not?"she fires back,"I mean,there's just both of us girls that came out late and they've been here longer than we did.He doesn't have much choice of friends except for boys and it's just normal that they get close."

"You're just saying that because you like him,don't you?"I interrogated,I sound like an eight-year old,shuck it,"It's like a puzzle piece fitting in its rightful place.He's so close to Alby,he's warming up to Thomas,I think he has a crush on Minho,only he could make Gally follow instructions,and he doesn't talk to either of us.I think he's bitter about us coming here.I'm telling you,Teresa.Newt is gay!"

With those words,I took a swig of Gally's recipe of whatever in a jar...

"What did you call me?"

I spat out the liquid in my mouth out of surprise.That wasn't Teresa that replied.For all I could remember,there's just one person in the bloody glade with a thick weird accent like that.And he was standing behind me.

I turned on my heels to face the sandy blonde-haired boy,I wiped my mouth and looked at my shoes,"I...ummm.."

"Did I stutter,y/n?"he said,"Tell me.What did you say I was?"

I bit my lip out fear and avoided his stare as long as I could.

"I'll send you to the slammers with no dinner tonight if you don't answ-"

"Gay,"I breathed out fearfully,"I called you gay and I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut anything,"he replied,"And knowing you within this last three months,you won't stop until you get some sort of proof."

Teresa stepped in with worry and concern,"Listen,Newt.She didn't really mean it that way.It's late and she had tons of Gally's drink.We were just messing around."

"No,"he snaps,"She needs to learn a lesson."

Minho,Thomas,Chuck,and Alby had just arrived but Newt was just focused on his intentions to me.I stepped back but he advanced quickly before I could put another foot backward.I expected a hard blow somewhere so I closed my eyes tightly...Instead,I felt something soft,wet and sweet pressed on my lips.I melted.It took me long to realise that he was kissing me,I tried to escape.In return,he locked me in place with his slender arms.And he kissed me harder...longer...rougher...hungrier...til my stomach felt like a swarm of butterflies invaded inside causing me to make the weirdest sound I never thought would come from me.

He pulled away and met my eyes.He licked his lips and smirked.

"Don't expect me to stop proving things to you from now on.I might marry you one day,when we get out of here.Be careful what you say next time,love,"he gave me a short quick kiss on the lips before letting go and leaving without a word.Everyone stared at me as I watched him get consumed by the darkness of the environment.I stood there dumbfounded with my hand touching where his lips were,my mind still clouded at the moment.

Sorry,this was a bit short...It just came up in my mind I don't even know why....sorry if anyone was offended...just in case😚😚😚😚😚😊😊😊😊😊👏🏻