Imagine#3:A Fresh new Start-Thomas

Y/N's P.O.V

I was very excited to finally come back to my family's old summer home.It's been years since I stepped on those funny looking tiles,those trampled fallen blue flowers on the pavement.I've been dreaming of swimming on that huge lake again.

As the taxi driver pulled over,I reached out the my fair and went out to visit where I spent a lot of adventures back then.

If you must know,I've been working in the city for a couple of years as an architect after graduating from a good university.(or we can settle on any profession you want)I was the best there was any company would ever find.
And I demanded a vacation after another successful building standing.

I sighed happily after hearing the doorknob click.I swing the wooden door open and memories rushed into me.They were good times.The ones I'll never let myself forget.Because that's the only things that kept me going everyday.

Yes,there's another reason why I'm here right now.My parents...my brother and sister(optional)...deceased.Caused by a car accident on their way for Christmas dinner.It was my first time spending it alone.And after receiving the news,I hurriedly planned a trip here to somehow ease the pain and take care of the family home.But who am I kidding...this would probably make it worse.

Pushing the tears not to flow,I cleaned up a bit and settled my things down.I just had lunch and it was still early to be cooking or eating supper.So...a bit of sight seeing would do for now.

I went out for some fresh air at the backyard.I stumbled upon the overlooking of the lake and in a way,the neighbouring house caught my eye.It belonged to the Sangsters.Good friends of my family.

I actually remember playing with a their son,Thomas.Though he amuses me like calling me Crayon girl for loving art so much,he still ended up becoming opposite of being an enemy.In a matter of fact,he was my fist love.

But...Teenage love drama.That's what it is.It felt like magic,but you can't have what you don't understand.People would say you needn't understanding to love.Well,I for one say that's wrong because you have to understand commitment.Without commitment,love wouldn't really last so long.And that's what happened between Thomas and I.What we had only lasted the whole summer because we weren't going to see each other again.

|flashback|

"Long distance relationships don't end up well,"he said.

"But we can call each other everynight,"I suggested,"It doesn't have to end this way."

I was very much scared and disappointed to what I was hearing.I'm happy to have Thomas as my first love,first kiss,first date...but I never would have expected at the time that my first breakup would come.I intended him to be the first and last of everything...

"Trust me,y/n.Maybe after a week,you'd already start gawking at other boys in your school."

How could he think lowly of me to get over that fast?I'm not even sure if I could move on.Thomas has given up on me..

With a heavy heart,I raised my hand and swung it across his face.At the time,I was already crying.I have been played.

"Fine,"I snapped,"You were a lot more better when you were my best friend.Maybe that's why this hurts more than it should.I lost you...twice."