Imagine#4P2:Whole Again-Thomas

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up in the middle of the night gasping for air.My heart was pounding on the thoughts of my son dead.No...we'll find you Simon.

I sat up in bed hoping I'd calm down but it just made me hyperventilate more.I was surprised to find Thomas sleeping beside me but not for long when he heard me panicking.He tried to calm me down.He wiped my tears.

"Shhh,"he cooed,"We'll find him..Breath slowly.."

I wasn't responding to his request,I couldn't control it.He saw me struggling and he just had to do it...

Without my permission,he kissed me long and hard,but it turned out to be passionate like he had been waiting for this to happen.It felt so right and I started to breath fine.

But I didn't stop him and never wanted to stop myself either.Instead,I wrapped my arms around him...Oh,how I missed you so much,Tom.

Why did I even called for a divorce anyway?So stupid...

We backed off slightly,and rested our foreheads together.More tears came running down.

How can he still be so caring after what I had caused him?

"I'm sorry for kissing you.It's the only way I could think of,"he said.

Don't be.Please tell me it means something,"It's alright.Thank you."

"And I'm sorry that..I meant it.I still love you with all my heart and I regret all the faults I did to you.All I'm hoping for is that you give me another chance...if not for me..for Simon."

"Thomas,"I say,"I'm willing to put back our family back together again.Because I love you too."

He smiled,"Thank you."

He laid me on his arms and stroke my hair.He spoke,"Don't worry,y/n.I'll bring him back to you."

***

On the next day,we've been plastering posters of Simon all over the city.The police visited every house looking for Simon.They even tried breaking in Dylan's house.But no one was there.

Suddenly,Dylan called me on the phone.

"You asshole!Where did you take my son?!"I shouted through the phone,Thomas beside me.I turned it to loud speaker.

"He's perfectly safe.We could meet up,you know.A trade,perhaps?"said Dylan.

"What do you want?"I asked.

"You,"he answered,"in exchange for your son.Why don't you say hi?"

"Mum!"

"Simon!Are you alright,sweetheart?"I asked crying in the process as I heard his voice again.

"Yes,he just had me tied,that's all.Don't worry,I'm not scared.You'll come for me,right?"he said through sobs.

He was brave,very much like his father.

Thomas took the phone,"Just hang on for a little while longer,buddy.Mommy and Daddy's going to find you."

"Alright.That's enough.8:00pm at the park.No police,or I'll have a bullet on his head.You hear?"Dylan cut through and immediately hung up.

***

"I'll deal with this,y/n.You have to stay here,"said Thomas.

"What do you mean by stay?I'm the one he wants,remember?"Great,we're arguing again..

He ignored me and started to sign a cheque.I slapped it away from his hands.

"Thomas,listen.He doesn't want money.He wants-"

"I know!"he cried,"I'm panicking here,don't you see.As much as you do,I want Simon back,too.But I can't lose you...not again."

I placed my hand on his cheek and wiped off his tears,"You won't.I won't let that happen."

He kissed me square on the lips,"I'm sorry."

***

Thomas and I waited at the park looking for any sign of Dylan and Simon.After a while,they did.Dylan had a gun pointed on Simon's head.

"Good evening to you,Mr.Sangster,"he greeted Thomas with a laugh,"I used to envy you,you know.You and your perfect life.I didn't understand why'd you screw it."

"Well I'm trying to fix it,"Thomas glared,"Let Simon go."

"Oh,I will.I'll let him go if dear y/n here comes to me."

Without a doubt,I started to walk towards him.Simon started to walk towards Thomas.We met halfway through and I embraced him tightly.I kissed his forehead.

"Move it!"said Dylan.

Once Simon and I reached our ends,Dylan grabbed a fistful of my hair and turned me to the two most important boys in my life.Suddenly,Dylan peppered kisses on my cheek.I tried to turn away and cringed at his actions.He was trying to make Thomas jealous...

Thomas moved fast and tried to grab Dylan's gun.Instead it went flying elsewhere and Thomas started to punch Dylan blow after blow.

I tried to look for the gun as I hear impacts of fist to skin.

Damn it.Where the hell is that gun?!

Bang!

I turned round worriedly hoping that Thomas didn't get shot.But it was Dylan bleeding and Simon was holding the bloody gun.I pulled Thomas away from him as he collapsed on the ground.I took away the gun from Simon and picked him up.Thank God this is finally over.

I called for the police as we all stood there watching Dylan cry out in pain.

***

A year had gone by since the incident.I was happily married again to Thomas.And Simon was now in second grade.Dylan was still locked up in jail probably for the rest of his life.Thomas had gotten well on his acting career and was just a city away from the shooting area so he gets home earlier than usual.

I had tucked Simon in bed and I was at the living room waiting for my husband to come home.I held a gift-wrapped box in my hand that contained the result of our activities 28 days ago and probably the reason I got quite sick lately.Simon was waiting for this.Let's just hope it's a girl...

A bit rushed,don't ya think...sorry but enjoy!More imagines coming tomorrow!!!!whooo!!😊😊😊😊😊😭😁😱☺️☺️☺️😖👍🏼😝😘