Picture 3

Picture 3

10.02.2024

*Visitors from England*
___________________________________________
Ages

Flynn 8
Leo 6
Amèlie 2
Cartia 2 months
____________________

"Sean. Sean! Just look.", Lana chuckled, grinning when she saw their two months old opening her eyes widely.
It had been a rough night though, so Sean was not really alive enough to wake up just yet. The only kind of reaction from his side was a small growling sound before he twisted in the bed to find another great sleeping position.

"Seems like you finished daddy off this night, didn't you?", Lana smirked, tickling Carita's tummy.
It was her first time actually showing any reaction to Lana's little play sessions. The girl happily kicked her feet, whilst a smile searched its way on her lips, something babies just learn with time.

"Are you smiling??", the woman grinned proudly in a high pitched voice. "Are you smiling, baby?", she laughed again. "Look at you. Your chubby little cheeks.", she smirked. "Let's go downstairs and let daddy sleep a little longer.", she decided, getting up from the bed to get herself dressed in some simple clothes that would fit over her still remaining belly. Because of the c-section and its healing she wasn't able to do any sports, something that will definitely change from now on since her pain was completely gone and the scar properly healed. It was definitely time to lose the last pounds of baby weight in her opinion.

Lana picked Tia up from the bed, where both of them had just cuddled, before making her way downstairs. The first thing in the morning was, of course, to say hello to Lola, who wasn't able to walk up the stairs anymore to join them in bed. Sean would carry her when she was in the mood for coming with them but nowadays it happened rarely, so Lana made sure to give her a proper hello in the morning. She got greeted by a wagging tail, when she sat down next to Lola on the floor, each day with a happy and a sad eye.

"Hey, my old friend.", she smirked, petting her head. Lola immediately pulled over, getting closer to her beloved owner to let her head rest on her legs, interestingly watching her smallest sister. "You love her, don't you?", Lana asked with a small smile. "You waited for her to be born, so you could see her, didn't you?", she chuckled with a tear in her eye. "I love you so much, Lola.", the woman admitted, placing Tia in her swing to lay down with Lola in her bed. "I love you so so much.", she repeated, closing her eyes to acknowledge her old friend when she cuddled into her arms. "Daddy will take care of you, okay?", she peacefully smiled, giving another kiss to Lola's head. "Come on. I will give you your breakfast."

Lana stood up, putting in Lola's portion that got smaller over the years since she didn't manage to finish it all anymore. Whilst her dog was eating, Lana made herself comfortable on the couch, breastfeeding Cartia, since it was her usual time for some milk. When she looked down at her baby, she realized how much she had already grown in the past months. She was still small but definitely put on some weight, making her less fragile looking than before. Her curly hair has grown over the weeks as well, clearly showing its black color by now, which was perfectly matching the bows they put on her head sometimes. Well most of the times Amèlie put them in her hair.

Breastfeeding was something that felt even more bonding than Lana could have imagined. She just loved spending those minutes with her daughter, looking into her eyes. Since Tia got older now, she was much more interested in her mother's features, especially since she was able to see them more clearly and started to see some contrast colors like red or blue. Her little uncontrollable fingers started to grab for everything she could get, even when it wasn't always working out properly.