Picture 4 (Part 1)

Picture 4

23.03.2024

*Taking my girl on a date*
______________________________

"I figured... Since everyone is out of the house and we're alone with Cartia, we should still use the time together as long as she sleeps.", Sean smirked, taking Lana's hand. "7 pm, our Music room. I will take care of Cartia and you can take some time to relax... Taking a long nice bath... Whatever you would like. The only thing I would need you to do is feed her.", he lovingly smiled, whilst handing over the baby.

"A date? In our music room?", Lana laughed. "You're the best.", she grinned. "I will be punctual, thanks for the invitation."

And with that said, she took her time to nurse their daughter, which was still one of her favorite moments during the day. It was just so calm and peaceful and each time she was looking into her daughter's eyes she understood what Sean was meaning when he said: "It will be worth it". Of course, she still would have wished for a peaceful pregnancy without all the stress and pain but it didn't matter to her anymore. All she ever wanted was a child of her own and Cartia was literally a present from heaven to her.

"You're my little strong eater, aren't you?", Lana chuckled, never breaking eye contact with the little girl in her arms. "I love you so much.", she smirked with the most precious facial expression. She peacefully started humming a melody, whilst the smallest member of the family was looking at her, quite curious about the soft Song she already heard inside of her mother's tummy.

When Sean popped his head into the nursery, where Lana normally sat on the rocking chair, he tried to be as quiet as possible to not disturb the two of them. Lana just smiled in his direction, which was his sign to actually enter the room. He quietly closed the door behind him before going on tiptoes to a nearby chair. Unfortunately, they haven't had time to peacefully acknowledge their daughter very often since the older three would want to join or need some attention as well. That's why it was special for him to just sit down next to his girlfriend and daughter and watch the two of them.

"She is so perfect.", Sean smirked, almost whispering to not distract little Cartia, who was still curiously looking between the two of them with a giggling smile in between her drinking.

"Right?", Lana smiled. "I think I love her more than my own life... To be fair... I would say that about all of you.", she admitted, turning her head with a soft smile in Sean's direction. "You're my world... My everything.", she admitted. "I couldn't wish for a better life right now."

"Me neither...", Sean said, kissing her temple. "Is it bathtime for Tia tonight?", he wondered, since he lost kind of track of that. He just started working very actively at his online acting school, with new courses and a new class he was teaching, meaning that Lana was alone with Tia during the day for a couple of hours.

"Eh... No... No, she had one yesterday. She is good. Don't forget to turn on her music, though. She falls asleep much quicker with the sounds... I guess she likes it.", Lana smirked. "You know next week we should take some time with Flynn and Leo... Like... Separately. They haven't had much alone time with us lately and I don't want them to feel left out. Especially Flynn....he does like to participate with the girls but I think sometimes he would love to do something more challenging... And I am fine again, honestly. We have our working routine and I am pretty sure that I can manage the other three when he asks for a father-son day.", she nodded.