Picture 5

Picture 5

01.04.2024

*She did it*
___________________________________________
Ages

Flynn 8
Leo 6
Amèlie 2
Cartia 4 months
___________________

"She is almost there.", Lana smirked, watching Cartia from a distance, whilst Sean was leaning over her shoulders, with his arms laying around his girlfriend's waist.

Their baby girl was completely concentrated, trying to roll over from her back to her tummy to get a better view but unfortunately, it wasn't as easy as she thought.

"Ahh. Ahh.", Cartia complained, when making it only halfway. She frustratingly kicked the air when she was rolling back to her laying position, slightly hitting the toys that hang above her head, which made some funny noises. She clearly was out of strength by all of her attempts, so she kind of gave up her mission right now by simply starting to put her feet into her mouth.

"Your feet? Honestly?", Lana smirked, slowly wiggling out of Sean's arms to approach their daughter. "But you almost did it, sweetheart. You almost rolled over.", she smirked, pressing a soft kiss onto her daughter's cheeks. She couldn't be any more proud of how far Cartia had come already with her four months. She was growing all healthy without any known condition and really embraced her happy, smiling personality.

Her dark hair was getting curly by now, which fitted just perfectly with those big brown eyes. Her favorite thing to do clearly was going outside with her parents or spending some time with her siblings or Lola, who kept an eye on her little humans all the time.

"I think someone gets sleepy from all of her workout.", Lana chuckled, before picking her up from the blanket, softly rocking her back and forth.

"You look so sweet with her...", Sean mentioned out loud with a peaceful smile on his lips. Seeing his girlfriend with their daughter was one of his favorite things of the day. It was peaceful and quiet when the older kids were at school and Sean and Lana had the time to go back to take a nap since their nights were quite busy right now.

"She is the one that is cute.", Lana smirked. "I am nothing next to her.", she chuckled. "But sleeping would be a great idea for her since the online convention starts in half an hour. I don't wanna be late when only attending the panel and my meet and greet.", Lana admitted, starting to bounce Cartia in her arms since that was the fastest method to put her to sleep, whilst softly singing a lullaby.

Sean couldn't help but record a little video of them, posting it on his Instagram story with the caption 'getting ready for a conversation nowadays means getting the little one to sleep. He chuckled when he made sure once more that Cartia's face wasn't seen before actually putting it out in the world.

"You'll never change...", Lana commented with a smirk. You and your videos... Honestly... Your phone must be full of it.", she laughed.

"Good thing I learned what a cloud is.", he grinned proudly. "I can film as much as I want... I just have to pay monthly for it but... That's worth it.", he defended himself. "Anyway... Do you want me to take over so you can get ready?"

"Ehm... Yeah... I think that would be the best. She didn't eat very well. I have to get the pump because otherwise, I will start leaking during the interview.", she laughed. "Hopefully she will sleep during that time. Or play at least. I am pretty sure no one would complain about finally seeing her face but I really really don't want to put her out there. They will get a glimpse soon enough for sure. Seeing those comments about trying to get fame by not showing her face is just stupid. Honestly.", she huffed, referring to a certain group of people who couldn't stop questioning every move and decision she made.