𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 | 𝟷𝟹 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

13 August 2005

SATURDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

"𝐖𝐎𝐀𝐇... 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 looks really good," [y/n] comments, fingers tracing the front of the thick book. 

"I know! I told you I know what I'm doing," Emma responds, sitting cross legged in front of the [h/c] girl, smiling at her positive reaction.

[y/n] opened to the first page, coming to see that Emma had created a title for the photo album. In the centre held the photograph taken in commemoration for when Toman was formed. In bold black letters, Emma wrote 'TOMAN', which was adorned with small star doodles. In the very corner was the first photo taken, with Emma's bright smile and [y/n]'s half-surprised-half-smile expression; which included a small caption of 'photo's brought to you by Emma and [y/n]'.

On the very top of the page, written in cursive, was a small quote reading "our memories on film".

Turning to the next page, [y/n] had to bite back a laugh. There were a total of three photos taped in. It had scrap paper stuck to the corners, which looked like they were ripped out from a magazine. The page had a blue and beige tone aesthetic, complimenting the photos of the beach day. The first photo, stuck in with black and white washi tape, was of Keisuke, Mikey and [y/n] in their self proclaimed 'sunscreen line'.

The second was of [y/n] and Mikey, with their beautifully made sand castle. And finally, and definitely not the least, was of Chifuyu laying on top of the sand castle, with [y/n] and Mikey glaring daggers at the boy. 

[y/n] turned to the next page, seeing the full group photo, with everyone smiling fervently holding their ice creams. The other photo was of [y/n] and Keisuke; with [y/n] wearing Keisuke's sun glasses and him pulling the middle finger.    

As [y/n] continued to flip through the colourfully decorated pages, all having their own individual aesthetics, she couldn't contain her smiles and laughs at all the different memories of the past two months. 

That's when she came to the page of the theme park trip; containing the group selfie of Emma, Draken, [y/n], and Mikey. The other two were of Draken and Mikey facing it off at a game stand and the other was of Emma and [y/n] holding the animal stuffies the boys won at the game. 

On the next page, in the very centre, was the moment caught on photo that [y/n] attempted to shove to the back of her head to forget. 

"Yeah... [y/n], I've been waiting to ask you about that one..." Emma comments, wiggling her eye brows to insinuate something.