Prologue

"The hottest fires burn blue,
And his love is no exception."

18/06/22

18/06/22

I am love derived, gives me a lot of it!

______________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
______________________________*****
Third person POV

"You are only mine! And mine! Get this in your small brain, Taehyung!" The male yelled, his nails digging painfully in the other's skin.

___________➶❥

"Jungkook, I know you loves me but- but I can't, we can't!" The blonde let out, breaking the heart of the other who looked at him with his teary eyes.

___________➶❥

"I am sorry, s-so sorry, I have to leave.." He let go of his pregnant husband's hands, as he turned on his heels never looking back.

___________➶❥

"Aren't you getting too cheesy, Jeon?" The male raised his eyebrows, his lover pouting at him.

"I know you likes cheese baby, do you want to dig in first or should I take my hands down?" The male pouts, looking down at his boyfriend's uhm..

"Shut up!" The fluttered male pushed him back who was already down on his knees.

______________________

The characters in the story are totally fiction, I don't spread hate toward any idol or any person, I am just using their names and faces for my story. It has nothing to do with the characters in real life.

Please note: English is not my first language, so there could be many grammatical mistakes, please ignore them.

The story would contain many triggering themes, the story would contain :

BoyXBoy
Oneshots
Taekook
Topkook
BottomTae
Violence
Angst
Violence
Abuse
Fluff :")
Or everything

Request accepted but only when I'll ask. :)

(If there would be any warning other than them I will inform you in advance.)

Hope you will give my story a try, and enjoy this ride with me.
______________________________