➶ Forever Yours ❥

"An heart full of chaos.."

08/08/2023

08/08/2023

➶- Omega Kim Taehyung woke up alone, without his alpha. It wasn't a big deal but today just happen to be a bad day.➶-

All the silent readers be careful, you will miss the next live of Jungkookie..

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

The wind that forced the curtain to swirl around and the sunlight that intruded the space, fought with each other to take a glimpse of him.

His petite figure and the soft pillow in his embrace, soft puff of air leaving his nostrils, wrapped in white bed sheets with the comforter warmer like the home, he resembled a fallen angel.

A swift turn of his figure and the world stopped fearing for the crime of waking up the angel from his dreamland. His long eyelashes blinked adorable, lips jutting out at the sunlight that kissed his face. He sat up pulling the comforter closer to his body.

The male yawned, soft blue locks flaring with the blowing wind, his eyes still closed from the lullaby of sleep, his alpha had sang for him last night.

His alpha- a soft silly smile occurred on his pouty lips, with eyes closed as he rolled over his tummy, frowning adorably at the empty cold space. The male took a big puff of air in his lungs, finally letting his eyes open and witness the warm but empty room.

His nose immediately welcomed the smell of him- of his alpha- of his trueblood- of his boyfriend. He left the bed, sheets tingling around his body as the comforter slipped down on the floor, like trailing behind him for a few moments more.

The soft rug under his bare feet kept him away from the cold floor, as he let his senses fill with his alpha's cologne, the white baggy shirt reaching his mid thigh falling off his shoulders carelessly.

His boyfriend who smelled like those blown-out birthday candles, sharp and smoky. Always leaving a giddy feeling as you wished for something impossible to have with your eyes closed, mouth watering for something sweet.

The man let the scent reach his tongue, letting it rest on his taste buds as he hummed it delight, picking up the note from the dining table.

Good Morning my love,

I wish you sleep peacefully. It's a weekend and Jin Hyung was bugging me like an annoying bug he is, to spend the day with hyungs.

I didn't have the heart to wake you up when you were sleeping so soundly in my embrace, so I am leaving this note. Don't be mad, okay? Alpha will be back in a few hours, and I promise to make it up to you my little one.