Chapter 07

You both arrived and had your lunch together with his and your parents. His parents were kind and nice to you that it was unbelievable sometimes.

You wanted to meet your husband's elder brother and asked Mrs. Jeon about it and she just replied, "He is currently abroad for business, he rarely comes by", and she avoided the topic by diverting you so you didn't ask more.

Now everyone was sitting in the garden outside while Jungkook, his dad and yours were talking in the meantime, you sat along with him mom and yours.

"Honey, we prepared a honeymoon for both of you.", Mrs. Jeon spoke making you choke on thin air.

Jungkook heard it since you all were sitting in one table and he patted your back with wide eyes.

"You okay, darling?", your mom asked handing you a glass of water and you nodded.

"I thought South Island in New Zealand, if you don't like it, we can change the destination.", Mrs. Jeon spoke.

"It's okay mom, that's a nice place – I like it, what do you say baby?", Jungkook asked making everyone shocked.

You became red because he called you 'baby', and said okay for the honeymoon, which made your parents at ease that your safe and happy.

"Yes", you whispered enough for Jungkook to hear. He looked at his parents and yours to see them smiling ear to ear.

"Then its settled, son", Mr. Jeon handed Jungkook the flight tickets.

~~~

All of you talked and had dinner too, it was fun and also its been a long time since you ate with many people it has always been your mom only.

"Thank you, aunty, for the meal it was delicious", you told Mrs. Jeon. She shakes her head and spoke up, "Call me mom, honey", you smile in acceptance.

You both bid them and went back to your house. You noticed your husband who was smiling and had this glow on his face ever since he knew you said yes for this marriage, and him being happy makes you happy.

~~~

When you reach home, you take your phone which you have forgotten for more than a day to see many calls from your friends.

You called them and told that you are going to take two weeks off due to a family occasion since you just can't tell them you got married. Lastly you decided to call Emily since she is going to give you a whole lecture for disappearing for days.

"Hello Emily"

"Y/N? is that you?"

"Yes, Emily it's me"

"Bitch I thought you died, where the fuck have you been? Did you get kidnapped?"

"No, I got married"

"WHAT? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?", you moved the phone away from your ears.

"Shall we meet up tomorrow I'll explain you, please forgive me."

"Fine then tomorrow, I'll send you the address"

"Okay, love you"

"Love you to bitch, you better explain me!"

"Okay, good night"

"Good night"

~~~

You were done with your business to see Jungkook laying on the bed looking at the ceiling. You took place on your side and looked at him.

He turned to look at you propping his elbow and leaning his head on his palm to look up at you.

"What?", you asked him as he looks up at you.

"Nothing, do you want to have the pillow in the middle? I would love to cuddle you", he asks and your cheeks turn pink.

"Ummm.... if you want to then", you didn't want to say 'yes', since you were too shy.

It didn't take him a second, he took the pillow and threw it to the sofa at the end of the bed. He lied down with his left hand behind his head flexing his biceps.

He looked up and patted next to him and you laid next to him. He looked at you who was still and lifted your head and kept it in his chest. And hugged you with his free arm.

"Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight"

Both of your hearts were beating fanatically, afraid the other might hear and the butterflies in your tummies weren't helping either.

Both of you slept peacefully as time passed by, as the moon light shines through the window.

~~~

Its already been five days since you had married and it isn't bad as it seems. Jungkook has been the kindest version to you and you can already feel that your falling too deep in love with him.

Yes, that's right you are in love with him but you're too scared to say because you have many made – up scenarios of him sayings 'no' and leaving you.

You were getting your things that were needed for a week for the honeymoon and you have been nervous as hell. Jungkook already had packed his things so he left out to be with his friends to catch up.

He didn't want to go yet because he wanted to help you packing, but you insisted and pushed him out to go meet them.

"Baby, I am home!", Jungkook shouted and you ran downstairs to see him on the sofa.

"Hey, how was everything with your friends?", you asked him as soon as you land down from the stairs.

"It was great, they wanted to meet you too!"

"Oh, I'll meet them after we arrive from New Zealand, do you want anything to drink?"

"I'll get the water, are you done packing we can start heading to the airport, we have an hour before the flight takes off", he spoke getting up from the sofa looking at his watch and heading to the kitchen.

You walked upstairs to get your luggage, you were finding difficulty in carrying it down the stairs but your knight in shining armor helps you.