Chapter 17

The sunlight peaked in and you felt something ticklish in between your thighs. You moaned half asleep.

A warm tongue licked your clit and you jolted up, you raised the sheets to see Jungkook down on you.

You held his hair tying to pull him because you were still sensitive from last night, "Jung -", Jungkook held your thighs and sucked harshly.

You moved your hips to his tongue getting closer to your release, "Ko – Kook I am cl - close".

Jungkook pulled away as soon as you told him, you pouted with a whine, "Not yet baby".

He caressed the sides of your waist and entered slowly, "Fuck you're still tight", he grunted near your ears.

He took your lips with his, entering his tongue, swallowing you moans.

"Kook", you moaned into his mouth arching your back, "Fuck baby", his grunts and moans into your ear turning you on.

He was moving at a fast pace making the bead creak too, you wrapped your legs around his wait pushing your ankles wanting to feel more.

You tangle your fingers in his hair pulling him for a kiss.

You were close once again and so was he, you clench around him and he grunts louder.

You release yourself, and so does he.

~~~

You were making breakfast for the both of you. You smiled as you felt two arms wrapping around your waist.

Jungkook carried you and placed you on the kitchen island, "Kook the sto -", Jungkook kissed you holding your jaw and his other hand reached to the stove switching it off.

You pulled away, "The breakfast?", he giggled and slipped his hands under the shirts you were wearing which was his.

"Breakfast can wait, let me have you", he spoke kissing you, you wrapped your legs around his waist pulling him and he pulled you to the edge of the kitchen counter.

He entered his middle finger in you, you moan in the kissing pulling him closer.

You reach your hand inwards his boxers palming him, Jungkook pulles his finger and stops kissing you, "Kook"

You wrap your hands around his dick, "My baby is bold today", he held your cheeks.

"I want -", you were a blushing mess. Jungkook caresses your cheeks understanding you, "It's okay baby you don't have to"

"I want to", you spoke in a whisper, he pecks you, "I'll guide you then, let's go to the bedroom".

He carries you palming your bare ass, you wrap your legs around his waist leaning your face in the crook of his neck planning soft kisses.

He places you down on the bed and removes the shirt off you leaving you naked, "Remove the boxers' baby", he stands in front of you, your face direct to his dick and you remove his boxers.

His dick springs free, slapping his abs and your eyes widen at his size, 'Was this what you had inside you?', you thought.

"Yes, baby this is exactly what I buried deep in you", he read your thoughts and spoke out loud.

You hold his dick with one of your palms, and he twitches, you looked at him being sensitive, "Baby take it in"

You hold his dick with both your hands and kiss his tip lightly, and look up, "Like this daddy?".

He felt like his heart could break any moment, a pretty naked girl with doe eyes looking up at him being all submissive, calling him daddy, he is doomed.

"Yes, just like that baby", you take his tip sucking it slightly, taking him slowly, he moans grabbing your hair into a pony tail.

You gag on him, hearing him moan louder than before, you trail one of your hands down your clit flicking your folds.

Jungkook looks at you touching your self and pushes your head, pushing his dick in. you can feel his tip inside your throat and you swirl your tongue inside.

You enter your index finger inside you moving it faster, Jungkook groans with his head back and mouth open, spurting his cum inside your mouth.

You swallow it all and let got of his dick. You wanted to release so you add your middle finger, moving faster.

Jungkook hold your hand pulling it away from your clit. "Only I get to touch this pretty pussy", he grazes his index finger teasing you.

"Kook", you whine, and he moves away.

"Wrong name baby, now I have to punish you – on all fours baby", you obey him and move to the middle of the bed propping your elbows for support and arched your back pushing you ass up in the air

Jungkook walks behind you, your ass facing him.

He kneads both your ass cheeks, "So fucking pretty, all mine", and he smacks you.

You moan burying your head in the pillow, "Ko -", and he smacks you again, "My baby wants to be punished badly", your shake your head with a muffled 'no'.

He smacks your ass again and kneads them, "Call me like you did before".

"Daddy", you whine moving your ass for him to touch.

"That's right baby, but you're getting your punishment for addressing me wrong earlier and touching yourself without Daddy's permission".

He smacks your ass cheeks, "Get ready baby", and he places a kiss in you ass cheeks smacking it again.