Chapter 1

"Oh my god, is that Ramee and Carmella holding hands" April said looking at them with some jealousy. "It is," Autumn said looking at them. "April just go talk to him," Ray said rolling her eyes.

"I can't he's talking to Carmella," Ray heard April say. "Yes you can," then Ray pushed April to them. Autumn just shook her head. "What," Ray asked her.
"Do you think she'll be ok," Autumn asked Ray. "Of course,"

~~~~

"Oh class was boring today," Autumn told Garett (her boyfriend) they kissed and walked off. "Hey April hey Ray," Jack said looking at them and a dark hair man behind him. "Hey cookie, who's that." April asked smiling. "Marty he's new to the city, can one of you please help me just for today," Jack said smiling. "Well have fun with that," Ray said walking off.

"Randy," Ray heard Violet call. Just then Violet push Ray into the glass running into Randy and kissing him, or trying to attest. "Violet watch where your going," Ray shouting. "Maybe you should watch your mouth," Violet said looking back at me.

I so want to punch her in the face.

"Violet you can't do that," Randy said ruching over to help me. "Thanks but I can defend myself, Mr Bullet," I said looking at him then walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So much has happened so far I'm so excited to write another one. Chapter 2 will probably be out later today or early tomorrow. But I'm so excited with what I'm planning so much drama will become. This was a short chapter but that's because it's like 4 in the school morning where I'm at. Also Might come back to edit soon.

Writing is a fun hobby so this book will not be perfect. <3<3<3