Chapter 3

Randy POV
"He's back," K said looking at Ray how was standing there with the gang. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, K?" Randy new exactly what he meant. "He's back," Garrett said looking at them with disbelief.

"No he's not aloud to be back, and he's not taking Yuno or Ray," Randy said looking at Ray with her beautiful raven black hair. That's why I need you and the boys to protect her. "He already took Yuno and Ray's real parents and killed them," K said looking at Ray still.

~~~
Ray POV
"What the heck are they looking at," Ray asked Taco. "You Ray, I think," Taco replied. "April I think your right, I might be getting kicked out," Ray said laughing. Everyone joined in.

"Ray," She heard K say calling her over. Everyone stopped laughing and watched her walk off.

"Randy, what is it," Ray asked him softly. "He's back,  the guy that killed your parents," K said looking at her. "What, it can't be," Ray said starting to cry. Randy grabbed her and poled her in to a hug. "Where's Yuno he needs to know," Ray said crying a little more.

"CB will be with him. But we are afraid that he's going to go after you," Randy said still hugging Ray. "I need a few minutes," Ray said running over to the ladder.

Ramee POV
"Randy can you please tell us what happened," Ramee said looking at Ray climbing up the ladder. "Uhm K can," Randy said looking at k. "Uhm sure Randy, Ray is in danger. He's back, the guy who killed her parents," Mr K said looking up at the ladder. "I'm going to kill somebody if she gets hurt," April said crying.

"Ray will be fine I promise," Randy said. Suddenly they heard a scream...

———————————————————————————
This book has so many different things they have a dance they need to get ready for. And "He is back". I'm so excited for everything that has happened I'm ready for drama. I miss Ray Mond (aka Valkyrae)

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter <3.