Chapter 6

April POV
That fucker why just leave the girl that is being hunted by herself April thought to herself. "Hey April hey Ray," Ramee said getting in the car. "Hi Ramee," both the girls said.

"Hey Ramee your a guy, why do guys acted like that care about you one minute then the next they leave not saying much," Ray said looking at him. "Is this about Randy," Ramee asked. "Not just him every guy does it in this gang," Ray replied. "Just because we don't know what to say I guess, and I don't do it," Ramee said smiling. "Yes you do," April said giggling a little. "No I don't know," Ramee said crossing his arms a crossed  his chest.

Randy POV
Randy was driving around with Violet and Claire. But he couldn't stay focused on the conversation that they were having. Suddenly he gets a text.

Text: Ray Mond

You know that you could have said you didn't want me to come right.

Ray we need to talk in person but I don't want any distractions.

Aren't you busy with Violet...

Later Ray later

Whatever Randy
Btw I have to go shopping with April and Autumn.

We can go after
Bye
———
Oh my god she's mad, Randy thought to himself.

Ray POV
Listening to April and Ramee bicker like a married couple was funny. They finally went into school after that.

"Uhm Randy's making out with Violet again," Autumn said looking at them. "I hope she likes him for real," Ray said underneath her breath. "What did you say Ray," Curtis asked me. "Nothing," Ray smiling again. Just then Tommy walked up to me.

"Oh hi Tommy," Ray smiled with a little blush. "Hi Ray so you didn't quite answer my question about the dance," Tommy said smiling. "But aren't you going with Lana," Ray asked Tommy. "No we broke up," Tommy said smiling at her. For some reason my  head was telling me to say yes. But everything else as saying no.

"Sure," Ray said smiling at him. "Aww," Everyone said looking at us.

"I have to go to class see you girls later for shopping," April said smiling. "Yeah Bye," Autumn said smiling. "Well you ready to go to class," Ray asked Autumn. "Yep," Autumn said giving Garett a kiss after that.
———
I was finished up in class and suddenly I got a text.

Unknown number:
I know your weakness Miss Mond.

And what is that???

Randy Bullet

Who is this...

Starts with Vio ends with let.
Stay away from Randy he's mine...

———
That was weird I thought I had Violet saved. Ray thought but did pay much attention to it.

"Hey Randy," Ray said seeing her in the halls.

"Ok listen I don't know how to say this but-but my father killed my parents," Randy said. "What Randy you're joking right," Ray said looking at him. "I sorry Ray," Randy said. But Ray ran off and left to school crying. She called Vinny and asked him to bring her home. "Yes," Vinny said looking for his keys.

Vinny pick her up and drove home. "Hey Ray I have to go, see you later," Vinny said smiling at her. "OK," Ray said smiling.

As soon as he left Ray left a note that said

Dear CG,
You are my family you practically raised to me sends I was a baby. And for that I thank you...

April thanks for being there for me when know one else was.

Taco and Curtis or Citrus I thank you for bring the biggest instigators in the gang and I would not change you guys for the world bye my dear big brothers.

To Ramee someone I contact to be a good friend, brother, or some might say the biggest lady's man in the city. Take care Wamee.

To Mr k or should I say Doctor K the gang leader... thanks for always being there for me and I appreciate it.

Vinny my father figure thank you for letting me live with you and letting me help you with your stuff.

Autumn and Garett I hope you two stay together forever. You guys are my favorite couple<3.

Randy, you and Violet deserve each other. Please don't come looking for me I'll be fine I had the best mentor after all. Randymondo, Andy pellet, or Randy Bullet I love you... but don't let that go to your head Randy. I promise I'll come back soon and hopefully I can kill your father before he kills me.

I've already shedded a few tears on this paper. Love you all.

Love,
-Ray Mond

———————————————————————————
Oh my god... well this was a sad chapter but a long one. I was tearing up when I made the note. But it was fun to write. And yes I'm already going to be working on chapter 7 plan on a long one for tomorrow's. Poor Tommy he's gonna have to wait again... but Ray saying "I LOVE YOU" in the note. It was kinda cute but let's so how Randy takes it...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3 <3