Harrison: Nosedives and bluebottles

It was quite a windy day at Bondi Beach. As wind gusts blew harder than ever, another visitor stumbles along the shore.

Blue bottles.

"Central to Backpackers, there's about 2 heads out the back," Mario radios, his strong Italian accent making his voice recognisable.

Hoppo gives Harrison an eye and he nods back as response, "Yep we've been watching him, Harrison's on it."

Harrison, who was already shirtless, tossed his sunnies off and grabs a board. For the Trainee, this was his moment. With Senior Lifeguards and his boss watching him from the sand, he knew he had to impress.

As he arrived to the 2 patients that were stranded out in sea, he realised that they were clinging onto eachother. Meaning that they were pulling eachother under.

Harrison grabs both boys, who seemed to be young teenagers and pulls them up to his board.

"Why aren't you up at the flags," Harrison begins to lecture.
But as the young teens were getting onto the board, a swarm of bluebottles make their way over to them.

With bluebottles all over them, he struggles to pull the tenticals off the boys faces. Luckily, Hoppo arrives as backup.

"Damn the blueys are back," Hoppo laughs, looking at Harrison's face full of blue bottles.

"Yeah and they're back real good. Take this kid back for me," Harrison replies.

He watches as Hoppo takes a smooth ride back to shore. Now all the young Trainee needed to do was not nose dive. But guess what he does?

Yep he nose dives.

As his patient finally figures out the way to lay on the board, Harrison begins to paddle towards the beach. He looks behind, trying to get a good timing. Though, his timing wasn't good enough apparently.

Harrison and his patient are thrown off the board and thrashed back to shore. But hey, atleast he completed the rescue.

"Nice nose dive," Hoppo jokes.
Harrison looks at him with deathening eagle eyes as they both begin to laugh away.

Hoppo pulls off the tenticals, laying on Harrison's face. He gets a bit of the bluebottle spray and some ice as they move on and continue the day.

But ey? Harrison's just happy he got the boy back to shore. Although it was definitely embarrassing to know that the Senior Lifeguards were watching. Though, the blue bottles seemed to be karma for all the other times he's told people to move on with their stings.

-
Hope you liked this chapter!!:)