THIRTEEN

They silently walked towards the orphanage.

Shisui easily pulls the cart full of groceries, not a strain on his arms and sweat on his form. Seeing as Kairi was struggling during their errand, Shisui must be really strong even from this age. He's younger than her too.

Y/N thought, discreetly looking beside her at the lax boy. I wonder what happened to him.

We all know what really happened. Danzo attacked him, got one of his eyes, and left him to die. Then with enough strength left in him, he flickers to another place, sees Itachi, gave one of his remaining eyes then jumped off the cliff and died at 15 or so.

But Y/N doesn't know. Lord Third didn't say anything other than he was one of her saviors. After hearing the Uchiha name, she assumes he died the same as others; massacred.

She's in for a surprise, and not a good one if she doesn't speed up her plan.

They greet the kids and the matron as they pass the gate. A confused look was on Yuki's face when she saw another face with them. After seeing the cart the boy was pulling, she nod understandingly; permitting him to help Kairi and Y/N.

They go inside and bolt to the kitchen, organizing the groceries and hiding the birthday stuff. Clangs and thuds were the only noise in the room with the occasional where do I put this by Shisui. It took about an hour before finally putting all the purchases into their place.

They sit down for a bit to cool off and rest their slightly aching feet. The older of the three stands up and goes towards the fridge, pulling out three apple juice and biscuits. "Here. Have this snack as a thank you."

She nods at the boy with a small smile. The Uchiha smiles gratefully and accepts before packeting the biscuit. He drinks the juice as Y/N just silently observes them while eating.

I'm done. The groceries have been put away. But Shisui is here. He said he wanted to visit us. What should I do?

She quietly waits for the original's order, eyes flickering from Shisui to her snack.

Yuki said we can go out by lunchtime. Go travel to the village. See if anything changed from our past. I'm still building up the hideout. I'll inform you soon.

Clone Y/N inwardly deflates, tired from the busy morning she had. Well, the original will be the tired one when I puff. Heh, I pity her. She jest, an amused hum leaving her chewing mouth.

I heard that.

She ignores the voice in her head and turns to Shisui who was calling for her.

"Do you wanna have dango with the others?" He asks after Y/N finishes her food. "Sasuke was really curious about you. He asked us questions when we walked back home." He said in between chuckles, recalling the pout on Sasuke's face.

The said girl looks at the other person with them and only realizes Kairi has left. She must have gone to Yuki-san.

"Ah with Itachi-san and Sasuke...-chan?" she tilts her head in question, big eyes staring at him.

The boy slightly nods with a small smile, patiently waiting for her answer. A thoughtful look crosses the time traveler's face, humming. "But I promised to play with the others..." She silently replies, the half lie easily leaving her lips.

"Okay." She hears him making her turn her gaze. "Maybe some other time then?" He suggests, standing up. "Hmm." Y/N nods in agreement, standing as well.

A warm hand rest on her head, slightly ruffling her black hair. "See you, Y/N." Shisui farewells, and began his walk to the door he came inside with.