Chapter 2: getting hit by the wooden spoons /Nicknames

"So let me get this straight, you went to look through your stash that could help you train Mk when you're mentoring him, when all the sudden you accidently brought all version of yourself, especially the shadow monkey himself into this mess and you don't know what to do but decided to bring them here?" Pigsy listed off everything what Mk explained to him and the others.

Mk smile sheepishly as he nodded his head. Pigsy groan as he pinch the bridge of his nose as he could feel his blood pressure rising over his face. Ochaco could see his face turning red as she knows how angry he was since there were now Six Wukong's with kids apparently and ANOTHER Macaque.

Pigsy turn to face at Ochaco and said this." Ochaco." he said as Ochaco stood straight when her name was called." Hai?" she asked as Pigsy put his hands/hooves on Ochaco's shoulder." Use you power on me. Make me float." he said as Ochaco blink at him confuse before did what he said as she use her quirk to make him float, making sure she hold his hands/hooves." Then what?" she asked him with confusion on her face while Mk, Tang and Monkey King watch this while other version of Wukong watch with wide eyes when they saw this.

"Let my hands/hooves go. So I could go into the sun." Pigsy said as he gave the Japanese teen with a look that says 'He's done with everything and wanted to kill himself.' This made Ochaco panic as she let out a terrified screech." NOO! PIGSY-SAN!" She said as she and Mk panickily pulled the pig back to the ground as Ochaco deactivate her quirk.

"Oh. My. Gosh! I can't believe I seeing not only one but SIX MONKEY KING!! THIS MADE MY DAY!" Tang, on the other hand let out an excited screech when there's Six Monkey King with different stories. He began to asked them for their life story so he could document it and compare it to Monkey King's life which Mk stop him by grabbing by the scarf as he pull him into the corner to talk.

Ochaco look back to them and gave them a apology look on her face." I'm sorry about Tang. He's just excited to know that theres other version of Monkey King since he's. . . . .  A BIG fan about it." she said as she rub the back of her head with a awkward smile." Don't worry about it, all though I have a question. . ." said the golden monkey, who took a step forward towards to her." Uh, yes?" she asked." How did you do that? How did you made a pink pig float right after you touch him? Are you a demon?" the version of Wukong asked as Ochaco blink at him before smiling." Um, actually I am not a demon and it's my quirk or powers. It's called Zero Gravity." she answered him.

"Oh that's cool." said the golden monkey with stars on his eyes making Ochaco giggle." Also, I have a question." said the other version of Wukong as Ochaco look at him." What is it?" she asked as the other version of wukong grab her shoulder and start shaking her back and forth." WHY THE FREAK IS HE PINK!?" He asked as other version of Wukong start asking her also." SINCE WHEN DID HE NOT LOOK LIKE A DROWNED CAT!?"

"Why is he short??"

"Why is he bald??"

Poor Ochaco, she was now getting dizzy at amount of how much she been shook back and forth that almost like she was about to puke. Luckily, she was save when a wooden spoon came out of no where as it got nailed to those who asked to Ochaco with question between their eyes making them fall onto the ground holding their face in pain.

"STOP SHAKING THE POOR GIRL! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE HER PUKE AT HOW MUCH YOU BEEN SHAKING HER!" Pigsy shouted at them as Mk and Tang pan the poor girl's back as she puke out rainbows as other version wukong watch with surprise expression on their face.

"How are you feeling Ochaco?" Mk asked as Tang hands over a water to her." I think I'm good. Though I'm a little bit dizzy." Ochaco said with a smile as she drink a water." Great!" Mk said with a relief smile on his face." Though, have you ever think about a nickname to them? Since it helps to avoid getting confusion since they have the same name." Ochaco suggested as she turn her attention back to the other version of Wukong, who were now talking to each other. 

"uh, actually, We already did that before were arrive here." Mk said as he rub the back of his head. Ochaco raise her brow at him." Then what's their name then?" she asked. Mk was about to answer when all the version of Wukong decided to tell her instead.

"Uh, I'll go by Sunny." said Monkey King(JTTW: Legends of the Monkey King), who look like the youngest out of them." I'm Lucky and this is Mihou." said the golden monkey King as he introduce himself and his friend who look like Macaque (2009 Cartoon Mei Hou wang Monkey King and Six-eared Macaque.)

"Sage. . . " said the other monkey king with bored expression on his face with a fruit like creature on his shoulder." And I'm Fruity!" said the creature on Sage's shoulder(Monkey King Reborn) making Ochaco awe at him with small blush on her face. 'So adorable!' she thought with a smile on her face.

"Hi! I'm Liuer! And this Dasheng! Nice to meet you sister Ochaco!" said the little boy to her as he introduce himself and Monkey King to her.( Movie Monkey King: Hero is Back)." Nice to meet you Liuer!" She said as she kneel down and shook his hand.

"I prefer to be called uncle." said the taller monkey king, who was wearing a mask. Ochaco blink at the nickname he choose as she look back to the boy beside him." Um, YunXiang is my name." he introduce himself. ( New Gods: Nezha Reborn 2021).

"And I, Princess~ Are now refer as King!" Monkey King, or King said as he appeared beside her as he put his arm on her shoulder. Ochaco gave him a dot expression on her face." Hah?" she let out as she then squeak when another wooden spoon appeared out of no where as it hit at King's face, who let out a yelp." NO TIME FLIRTING TOWARDS OCHACO YOU STUPID MONKEY! ESPECIALLY YOU! ALL OF YOU!" Pigsy shouted at them as he was now holding a knife in his hand that he looks like he was about to kill them which scared the crap out of them very much making Mk and Tang panic as they pulled him back as Ochaco took the knife away from him.

"LET ME GO! AND OCHACO! DON'T YOU DARE MAKE MY KINFE FLOAT AWAY!"

"OCHACO DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!"

"Hahaha! I think it's time for us to go now!"

"Agree! Come on Ochaco!"

"Wait, why am I going with you Mk?"

"Uh, No reason?"