Chapter 7: That's a wax strip Eri. Not a sticker XD

Ever since Eri arrive, the gang and the others were confuse and curious about Eri's origin. Especially Ochaco, like where does she live and how and where she got her powers and many more.

But Ochaco, always dodge that type of question as she focus on tending clinging child, who was either shy on meeting new people or scared. She also did her best to teach Eri to learn Chinese. With the help of Tang of couse.

Now Eri can speak Chinese a little but she can manage to speak in full sentence. 

Also, if you're wondering how the gang react meeting Eri? Well. . . 

Mk and Mei were both chaotic and energetic teens. Running around Eri and greeting her. Sometimes they even brought some toys or other stuff. Or maybe bringing them to arcade to play games. Till Ochaco literally stop them since she knew that Eri's quirk is dangerous. YunXiang would probably keep on eye on them while Liuer and fruity play with Eri.

Pigsy, would probably shock when Eri said that she haven't tried to eat some noodles, making him quickly offer her some. Oh boy, you could see sparkles around him when he saw the beam expression on Eri's face when she ate it. Tang will be busy teaching Eri Chinese Language and sometimes tells the story about the Legendary Monkey King. Though He quickly change the word of 'Steal' into 'Borrowed' since he notice the confusion and shock expression on her face. He swear he could feel the death glares behind his back right now.

Sandy would probably be gentle around her. He'll let her play with his therapy cats. And he might offer some tea to Eri.

The Monkeys on the other hand are different. Lucky would be the most excited out of all of them. Like literally doing the 'squee' thing and made a mad dash towards to Eri, scaring her as she quickly hid behind Ochaco's leg.

"Lucky! Don't do that you scared her." Ochaco said as she stop Lucky, who quickly stop. "Oh, oops! Sorry about that little one!" Lucky apologize as he gave Eri a gentle and excited smile on his face Making Eri feel safe around him.

Sunny, who has no experience towards to Kids but his reaction is similar to Lucky, except that he would be very careful around her. Dasheng, would probably interrogating Eri like 'Are you alright?', 'Are you hurt?', 'Are you overwhelm?', 'Are you hungry?' and many more till Ochaco have to stop him." Okay Dasheng, I think you asked enough. Calm down." 

Mihou, would stay close to Eri, calmly and gently play with her. Let's just say, Mihou became Eri's favorite, leaving Sunny and Lucky have gloomy aura around them as they sat in the corner, while Ochaco sweat drop at them.

Sage would try to avoid her or ignore her. He's not good with kids. Eri notice him watching and went close to him and cling on his leg. "Uh, what are you doing?" Sage asked as Eri look up to him with big and curious eyes on her face." Why. . .why are you giving that look?" Sage asked again feeling slightly uncomfortable and freak out as he look at Ochaco." Please take her. She's creepy me out." He said as Ochaco covered her mouth to stop herself from giggling. Then Eri began to speak." You act like Bakugo-chan!" then Eri gave a close eye with a big smile on her face. Ochaco spits out as she look away, covering her mouth, as muffled noise of laughter coming out from her mouth.

Sage was froze for a second. For the record, he doesn't know who is Bakugo person but he was sure that this bakugo was either her brother or not. So he suck up his pride and pick her up and hold her like he was hold a delicate thing in his hands." If anything happens to her, I'm going to kill everyone in this room then myself." he said as Ochaco laugh even more as she hold her stomach.

King (LMK! Sun Wukong) would probably play with Eri. Like playing hide and seek. He will be a seeker while Eri will be the hider. It's kind of funny to see King walk pass five times over Eri's hiding place or sometimes she will cling on his back." hey peaches have you seen Eri?" King asked as Ochaco looks at him then notice Eri, peeking over King's shoulder. Eri give her a shushing motion before letting out a silent giggle. Ochaco grin as she looks at King." No, I haven't seen her."