Chapter 4:A little bit sparing ended up a disaster/ ANGRY MONKEYS!

Ochaco frown to see the white streak on her hair as she stared at herself at the reflection of her mirror. She reach her hand up and touch it.

 She reach her hand up and touch it

(Art belongs to me)

She already dye it but it looks like it's fading away. Ochaco sigh as she put her hand down. She remembers getting possessed by Lady Bone Demon while protecting Mk, but luckily she manage to free herself.

White streak proves that she indeed got possess. Ochaco groan as she went out of her apartment, where Mk was waiting for her." Ready to go Ochaco?" Mk asked as he saw her coming out." Yep." Ochaco said with a close eye smile.

Mk notice her white streak, making him frown." Hey, I thought you dye it?" He asked her as Ochaco reach her hand up to touch it." I'm out of brown dye though. So I'm gonna let it be for now." she said as Mk nodded but still frowning.

Yes, Mk remembers when Lady Bone Demon possessed Ochaco when Both of them were at the sewer. But he was surprise that Ochaco manage to free herself from the possession. Earning a white streak on her hair to prove that she was possess. Ochaco always buy the brown dye hair to covered it up so no one will notice as he and Ochaco both agree to keep it a secret until it was okay to tell the others.

Now, after Lady Bone Demon's defeat, they haven't told everyone about it. Ochaco activate her quirk to herself as she felt her body looses gravity as she began to float as she hold on Mk's shirt." ALRIGHT! LET'S GO!" Mk yelled as he zoomed away using his staff as both of them headed towards to the flower fruit mountain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they arrive, Ochaco deactivate her quirk as she landed on her feet while Mk landed on his face clumsily making Ochaco wince at his rough landing." Are you okay Mk?" she asked him as MK stood up like nothing happen." I'm okay." he said acting that nothing happen as he walk ahead.

Ochaco just giggle as she follow him behind. As they arrive, they saw Liuer and Fruity were chasing the butterflies while YunXiang was watching them." Hey guys!" Mk greeted as they look over and saw them." Hello Mk. Ochaco." YunXiang greeted them as Liuer wave his hand to them." Hi!" he said as Fruity run towards to Ochaco, who kneel down and left the fruit spirit jump into her hand." Hi Ochaco!" Fruity greeted the Japanese girl with a smile as Ochaco almost squeal how adoroble he is." Hi Fruity!" Ochaco greeted with a close eye smile as flower aurora appeared around her.

"So, where are the monkey kings?" Mk asked as he look around as he notice that it was too quiet." Well." YunXiang trailed off as Liuer pointed up making Mk and Ochaco look up and yelp when something zoom pass them and crash on the ground.

The two look over as they back away when dust disappeared, revealing Dasheng, who was dusting himself." Not bad King! Try to dodge this then!" Dasheng shouted as he zoom back as loud boom could be heard." Are they. . . . training?" Mk asked as he watch all the version of Monkey kings were fighting in the sky or sometimes in the other mountains.