Early mornings - robin arellano

You walked down the stairs, listening to the sound of clatter as your mom set the plates onto the table but you heard a familiar voice talking to her, that wasn't your dads. Your steps quickened and your rounded the corner, pausing at the sight before your eyes. Your boyfriend, setting the table with your mom. "What the fuck?" You blurted out, causing your mom to turn to you with a glare; "watch your mouth." You quickly apologized before walking up to them.

        "Good mornin' sleepyhead" Robin smiled at you before placing a plate in-front of you, gesturing for you to sit down. "Why are you here?" You asked, picking up a fork. "Do you not want me here?" Robin asked, his face faltering for just a split second. "Nono, I mean yes I want you here, or rather I don't mind that you're here-" "I'm only messin with you amor, just eat breakfast."  He placed a quick kiss to your forehead causing your mom to coo at the sight and wipe away an invisible tear, while your dad just glared.

       "No seriously, why are you here so early? are we doing something today?" You asked, watching as the boy sat next to you. "I just wanted to see you, and we can do something after breakfast if you want?" He moved his fork as he talked before eating the scrambled eggs. Breakfast consisted of your mom being happy about your relationship and your dad interrogating Robin. Most if not all of robins responses ended or began with the word 'Sir'.

You placed your fork onto the empty plate and stood up, robins eyes following your every movement. You reached over his shoulder and took his empty plate as well. "Mom, dad are you done?" You asked, looking at their almost empty plates. They both nodded before handing them to you. "Excuse me, I'm gonna help Y/N wash dishes." Robin stated before patting the table and standing up to follow you into the kitchen. You turned on the faucet, rinsing the excess off the plate before grabbing the sponge. Quickly another hand was placed atop of your own, taking the sponge from you.

"I sponge, you dry." Robin glanced at you before he began to scrub the plate, passing it to you after he was done. You dried it and placed it back into the cabinet, repeating this process til all of the plates were washed and dried. Robin dried his hands before placing them on both sides of your head, pulling your forehead to his lips; "We make a good team mi amor, don't we?" His hands tilted your face upwards to get a better view of your face. Almost instinctively you both started inching closer, eyes locked on eachother, his lips were just inches away.

Until your dad cleared his throat, loudly.

You and Robin flinched, quickly separating. "Sorry about that." Robin scratched the back of his head, looking towards your parents with an embarrassed face. You sighed heavily, hiding your face in robins shoulder before walking, pushing him backwards towards the front door. You reached behind Robin and opened the door, "Uh..bye ms. And mr.L/N! Thank you for breakfast!" He waved before being pushed out along with you. You slammed the door behind you and looked up at the boy, he was grinning widely. "C'mere" his hands squished your cheeks and tilted your head upwards, placing a quick kiss on your lips.

"See ya later!" Robin yelled as he walked away, leaving you a flustered mess. You could only hold your hand over your mouth in shock.

"see you.."

word count: 609