nicknames - R. Arellano

A/n - short asf, lmk if you want a part 2

     "How are things with Robin?" Gwen asked, looking up at you. "It's good, I guess? The only thing that's really changed is the label on our relationship." You replied, staring at the hall trying to think what else has changed.  You were quickly snapped out of your trance when you felt an arm hook around you shoulders.

    "Hola princessa" Robin greeted, pressing a kiss to your temple; "oh and that" you added on, just remembering the new nicknames robins been using. Gwen giggled at the endearment, it was cringe to her, but it was also cute at the same time.

      "Hey Robin" you greeted back, leaning your head towards him as all three of you continued walking down the hall.  "What's up gwen" Robin greeted her as well, only to get an awkward stare as a reply. It's not that Gwen didn't like Robin, she genuinely didn't know what to reply to that.     

       "Anyways, what are we doing today?" you asked, breaking the awkward tension.  "hmm..maybe ice cream then the park?" Robin offered, "that sounds good" Gwen replied, "I'm down" finney chimed in. When did he get here? Not sure. "Alright it's settled! Everyone meet at the library after school and we'll walk from there."

        Everyone nodded; "this is me and Gwen's last period" you quickly kissed robins cheek before pulling Gwen into the classroom with you.

Word count: 230