Chapter 45

Someone dragged tong from there... Tong didn't struggle that much because he already intoxicated....

So that person's finally dragged him one room and placed him in the bed and tied his hands and wrapped a cloth around his mouth...

Tong is still little bit struggling but no use...

??: done bro now you can go..

Then that.. That person went to the room and smirked.....

Mile Apo and pong talking...

Apo: ohh phi it's time to cut the cake na

Mile: right.. Let's go

Then that they left from there to inside the house... But they didn't see Tong..

Pong: where's birthday boy?

Apo: yeah where is he...

Then they starts calling Tong but no use... Pong is getting worried...

Apo: omg is p'tong missing? 

Mile: calm down baby..... EVERYONE LOOK FOR TONG

Mile ordered everyone and everyone starts looking for him...

Pong: tong... Tong where are you? 

Pong is getting more worried and apo noticed that...

Apo: calm down pong Ntg gonna happen to him.. K calm down

Apo said and patted his back and pong took a deep breathe and calm himself down...

Pong: calm down pong Ntg gonna happen to him... Just calm down...

He said to himself and stars searching for him....

??: aww look at you... So handsome and pretty... Let me see your face clearly babe

That person says and smirked... Tong is struggling and trying to make him stop...

??: you know what... I have been waiting for this day for sooooo long... Finally it comes... I can't wait anymore.......

Then that person starts kissing tong's neck... Tong is feeling someone kissing his neck so he lightly pushed him

??: don't push me tong... You know i loved you.. So don't push me...

He says and again starts kissing his neck tong is still struggling hard to stop him....

He got angry and slapped tong...

??: shut the fuvk up.. I will make you mine today no matter what...

Then he immediately ripped tong's shirt and tong is hardly trying to stop him....

??: I said shut the fuck up bitch...

He says angrily and tears falling down on tong's cheek....

Mile Apo and Pong is still searching for tong....they almost checks all rooms....

Pong is searching fastly and getting more worried...

Pong: godd tong where are you love

That person removed his shirt and removed his pants too... And he was about to remove tong's pants... Then suddenly the door opened....