Chapter 62

Apo's 7th month....

Mile apo is cuddling in sofa and the baby is in mile's arms...and mile is caressing apo's big bump...

Apo: Babyyy when are you gonna call me mama hmm... You already called your daddy.. Then what about me hmm.....

Apo said and pouted and mile chuckled and kissed his pouty lips..

Mile: he's daddy's baby boy that's y he called me first

Mile teased apo and apo again pout...

The baby giggled taps apo's hand... Apo turned and looked at the baby....

Mama.....

Apo stunned and frozed he finally called him mama...

Apo:p-phi did you hear that... He called me... He called me mama

Apo said and mile smiled and nodded and kissed his hair...

Mile: Yeah luv..

Apo: baby call me mama again...

Mamamamama

The baby shouted mama happily and apo cried in happiness...

Apo: awww my baby.. Yes I'm your mama

Apo kissed the baby's face and the baby giggled and laughed happily...

Then the baby tapped the apo's bump...

Baba

Apo: oh!? .....oh yeah baby... You're going to be big brother to a little baby girl

Mile: Are you excited little one

Mile said and tickled the baby....

Skip to next month

Apo's 8th month....

Mile being so protective over apo since he's in 8th month... He won't let apo do anything...staying by his husband's side always....

But suddenly...

He needs to go to office because of main meeting about company..

Tong: mile you really needs to come here

Mile: how the hell am I supposed to come there tong... Apo is 8th month pregnant now.. I needs to take care of him....... I won't come

Tong: I know Mile but... What about meeting? 

Mile: Fuck that meeting... Apo is more important than that damn meeting

Tong: My goodness.... Mile I can understand but.... Plz try to understand me... You really needs to come here everyone is already here and waiting for you to come.. Plzzz Mile....

Apo hears everything so he snatch the phone from mile and said to tong...

Apo: p'tong... Mile gonna come k don't worry bye bye...

Apo said and immediately cuts the call and mile looked at apo shockingly...

Mile: po.. What the hell was that for? 

Apo: phi don't worry na I'll be fine k go to office and attend the meeting

Mile: no I won't go...i won't leave you alone...

Apo: Oh my... You're being so protective over me these days luv... I know and I can understand... Don't worry i promise I'll be fine and I will definitely call you if anything happens to me.. K but plz hubby.. Attend the meeting... I think it's so important meeting for our company.. And you can't miss the meeting plzz go na

Apo said while cupping his husband's cheeks and kissing his lips.... Mile went silent for a moment but then he sighed and slowly nodded...

Mile: goddd k i will go.... But remember... Don't forget to call me anytime k....

Apo: I promise I will

Then mile is about to leave but he turned to apo and said...

Mile: and baby remember.... Lock the door and don't open the door until the person tells their name... Understand? 

Mile said and apo nodded vigorously

Mile: k then take care of yourself and the baby k... I love you

Apo: You too take care hubby... I love you too....

Then mile gave a kiss to apo and left.....

As mile says apo locked the door..and reading the baby book while caressing his belly... And his baby is playing on the floor...

After half an hour....

Someone knocked the door....but apo didn't open the door... But that person again knocked the door still apo didn't open the door....

That person knocked the door 7 times but apo didn't opened.....

Man: hmm.... Plz open the door na... I'm mile's friend...

Apo: n-name?

Man: hmm... Yok... I'm yok mile's friend... Sry i didn't attend your wedding so I came to visit him and you... So plz na open the door

That person begs Apo but apo still don't wanna open the door but.... He slowly opened the door and saw....

Man: GOTCHA

That person smirked and apo shocked and is about to close the door but immediately that person gave chloroform to apo... Apo didn't struggle that much since he is 8th month pregnant... But still he tried.. But no use... Apo fainted... So the person took apo and the baby and left from there.....

Mile is in meeting but his mind is on apo... He's worried about him he wanna go back home and take care of him...

Then suddenly he got a call from unknown number 2 times... Mile ignored it but suddenly....

Ding..

He got notification so he glanced at his phn and see "husband" name... So mile immediately took the phn and opened the text....

In the text....

Awww ignoring my calls huh.. I see... It's k to ignore my calls but don't ignore this msg because.... Your pregnant husband is with me right now... And your baby is crying for his dada...so come and get them... And remember.. I know you're smart mile... So don't you dare to bring police with you... I'm gonna kill your sweet and cute family... (xxxxxxxx)  this is the adress so come here..bye bye p'mileee...

Mile reads that text and got extremely angry....

Mile: MOTHERFUCKER

Mile shouted angrily and immediately left from there....

Comment and vote ❤❤