~Introduction~

~disclaimer, this story has mostly ronance since I don't ship steddie too much. But since I love you guys dearly, I will add their relationship In this story ~

Robin, Eddie, Steve, and Nancy have been best friends since the second they were born. Their parents have known each other since the beginning of middle school. Since then they have all become really close and decided to have kids of their own. And that is the Fruity Four themselves. Eddie was born in February, being the oldest, Robin was born second, after was Nancy, then Steve. Eddie is only 2 months older than Robin, Robin is 3 months older than Nancy, and Nancy is 1 month older than Steve. It's quite confusing but they're all the same age. They have attended each other's birthday party's and have visited each other all the time and never got bored. Their constant bickering actually entertains them. Don't worry though they're friendly, sometimes.

Everyone knows all four of them, and they see them as red flags. They're literally like quads from different families. When they first went to school, all they did was argue and argue and argue. You wouldn't believe the amount of times they got suspended. Well, that's if you don't know them. When you see one of the four, you then will see all a few seconds later. They're attached to each other like magnets. And surprisingly, they have shared every class together. Well until middle school.. they sometimes had separate classes. But they always met up at lunch and continued their little clash. Sometimes they would even skip classes to hang out in the bathroom or to just leave, and they never got caught. They are so slick that you can't hear their footsteps as they try to sneak midnight snacks at 4:00 in the morning.

As of right now, they are all 18. So they all still live with their parents. But during the summer, they have been planning to buy a house to spend the rest of their lives together. They said that they will have their own rooms, and their own bathrooms because apparently the boys don't know how to keep it clean. And for the first time in their lives they are prepared. They have spent months looking for an available home to live in, just so that they won't do it at the last minute. Fortunately they've found a home. It's a 2 story home with 4 bedrooms, and 4.5 bathrooms, and oh boy is it expensive. Their parents had to help pay as well as them adding more hours to their shifts at work. But it all payed off, and now they're almost ready to surprisingly tolerate each other's babbling for the rest of their essential lives, if you even call it that.

~443 words~