three.

As soon as they were all done, they drove to their camping spot. They unloaded everything and got it all organized. Now they are sitting around the campfire eating s'mores and acting foolish.
" what the faaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkk is linnnerrrr" Robin mocked Steve. They were all drunk as hell, which is what they do on a good weekend like this. They all bursted out laughing, except for Steve who was still confused on why it was so funny to them.
" I still don't get what's so funny" Steve glares at the three and then looks down.
" chill Harrington. We're just playing" Eddie says, really drunk.
" do you want to go on a walk? away from those two douche bags?" Nancy whispered to robin.
" uh yea sure but im gonna use the bathroom brb" Robin gets up and finds a spot far away to use the bathroom because well, there is no bathroom around.
" has robin been acting weird to you guys?" Nancy asked, trying to get answers like the journalist she is.
" no why?" Eddie replies with a questioning look.
" she's been acting weird around me.. idk why" Nancy looks down
" maybe she has a crush on you" Steve says while punching Eddie on the shoulder. They both end up laughing and Nancy gives them a life threatening stare. Robin comes back a few seconds later.
" you coming nance?" Robin asks.
" yea" Nancy gets up and follows robin, while Steve and Eddie talk about them.
" I bet they're in love" Steve adds
" ooooooo" they both die of laughter. But they know if the other two were here, they'd be dead in an instant. But they have fun while it lasts, making fun of them while they're taking a walk in the woods, going who knows where.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah look at this" robin picks a flower from the ground and gives it to Nancy " here for you" Nancy smiles. She loves when Robin gives her flowers and rocks. She keeps a collection of them in her bedroom, just don't tell anyone though. There's something that Nancy has been keeping from the other 3 and everyone else. She has a crush on someone, not Just anyone, Robin fucking Buckley. And I know that it's difficult to believe, but it look her months to find out she likes girls, and boys. She wishes that they can be together one day, holding hands, going out on dates, dancing in the rain. She wishes that it could happen, but there's a strict rule in the fruity fours friend group. Which is that you cannot date anyone in it, or else it would break everyone apart. Which means, Nancy can't date Robin. They all made that rule together when they were in late elementary school, which has and will always be a rule. To make matters worse, Robin has a crush on Vickie. Everyone in the group knows that. The way she looks at her and all. Nancy just wishes that Robin would look at her like that. And absolutely, Robin came out to the other three years ago after she found out. It was very brave of her considering that they're homophobic people everywhere in Hawkins. Surprisingly, all of the parents took it as well as the kids. And to our surprise, Eddie came out a few minutes later. Everyone was so proud of them and how brave they are, especially Nancy. But she's been keeping her sexuality a secret for now. She's waiting for the right time.

"Nance? You there?" Robin waved at Nancy. She snapped out of it a few seconds later.
" yea sorry I'm just thinking" Nancy looked down. Robin then used her hand to lift Nancy's chin up, making them lock eyes.
" hey you know you can talk to me right? I will support you no matter what" Robin smiled a genuine smile. She would do anything for Nancy .
" I- I'm fine Robin" she isn't. She never will be until she tells the truth, the secret that will probably ruin everything.
" you're lying" Robin crossed her arms, worried for her best friend.
" wh- what no I'm not" Nancy lied again.
" you stutter when you lie nance." Robin shook her head and looked down.
" I'm just not ready to tell anyone yet.." Nancy looked up at robin with tears in her eyes. " everyone will hate me if I tell" Robin saw Nancy almost crying and hugged her.
" please don't cry nance, everything will be okay" Nancy was now sobbing in robins arms. They stayed like that for a while until Nancy finally stopped crying.
" you can tell us whenever you're ready. Don't rush it. I'm sorry if I made you think that way" Robin smiled and looked at Nancy.
" thank you robs, you're really the bestest friend a girl could ask for" Nancy grabbed robin hand. Robin was blushing and looked down, smiling as hard as she could. Nancy noticed and got concerned. She wondered if Robin liked her. She thought she was seeing things. But there was something that she didn't know, something that would shock her eventually...

~sorry for the short chapter!! The next one will be longer I promise!
859 words~