one.

it's 3 weeks until summer. 3 weeks until they move into their forever home. 3 weeks until school is permanently over. And oh boy are they excited! Today is Friday, which means they're having a sleepover. They have sleepovers at least twice a month. But since it's almost summer, they won't have to worry about sleepovers soon. And they're relieved.

Steve is picking up Nancy, Robin, and Eddie today, well he does this everyday.
A few minutes later he honks the horn and is waiting for Robin to come outside. And there she is. She's grabbing her backpack and is walking towards the door. Steve then turns the radio down so they could have a conversation while picking up the other two. Robin then opens the car door, places her belongings down, gets in, then shuts the door back. She buckled her seatbelt and sat in silence for a second. Then she turned to look at Steve.
" hey dingus" Robin grins
" hey rob. 3 more weeks until I don't have to waste my gas money on picking you guys up" he adds as he looks forward and starts driving. They start their daily bickering and heads to Eddie's house, which is the closest house to robins out of all four of them. They then park into Eddie's driveway and Steve honks the horn once again.
" okay I'm coming stfu!!" Eddie yells as Robin rolls her eyes. A few seconds later Eddie comes out of the house and gets into the backseat.
" can you ever be patient Harrington?" Eddie asks as he buckles his seatbelt.
" yes I can. we have to rush to pick up Nancy so we have to hurry." Steve replies then turns around to face Eddie.
" aw. you don't wanna be late to class hm?" Eddie teases. Steve then smacks Eddie in the head.
" you bitch" Eddie says as Steve climbs to get to the backseat. They then start fighting for the first time today. Expect more of this though. Robin has had enough. She turns and smacks both of them with her house key.
" ouch" Steve and Eddie say as they touch their cheek, right where Robin got them at.
" are we picking up Nancy or not?!" Robin adds
" oh yea yea right" Steve then gets back in the front seat and then drives off. Steve and Eddie fight a lot, like everyday. Robin and Nancy have to deal with their shit everyday, which annoys them to their core. They're always the one who breaks them up. But don't be surprised, the girls like to fight too. Not always each other, but they always fight the two boys. That's half of why they always get suspended. There's a lot to know about these four kids. And why everyone knows them so well. Steve then parks in Nancy's driveway and sees mike riding his bike to school. Robin waves at mike and he waves back, then sticks his tongue out at Steve and Eddie. A while later they hear the door open and Nancy gets into the backseat next to Eddie.
" what took you so long" Eddie asks and rolls his eyes
" first of all don't question me. y'all didn't need to come this early. And second, we have to wait on your slow ass every night for you to finish your little club" Nancy replies in a yelling but not type of tone.
" okay everyone stfu and let's go" Robin says. They then start chatting and head to hell for the last day of the week.

As soon as they walk into the school, they notice people glaring at them. But this happens every day so they don't really care anymore.
" who tf are y'all looking at?" Steve asks as he flips them off. They then turn around and continue their daily gossip.
" anyways. so Mr. Harper is making us take a test today." Eddie says as they all go to their lockers which are next to each other, and takes their books out.
" he always gives us tests. it's the most boring class ever" Robin scoffs.
" and it's the only class that all four of us share. which is the good part. we're so unlucky" Steve adds
" should we skip?" Nancy asks as she steps away from her locker and looks at the other 3.
" we can't. We skip too much and this test counts as 50% of our final grade" Eddie adds and rolls his eyes.
" Mr. Harper is full of shit. Nobody wants to spend an hour and a half talking about things we won't use in the future" Robin says.
They then spend a few minutes talking shit about Mr. Harper, then they say their goodbyes, and head to their first class.

A few hours later it is now lunchtime. The four are walking to their infamous lunch table outside. They then sit down and start talking about the most boring hours of their entire lives.
" I fucking hate school" Robin says, taking a bite of her pizza she ordered yesterday for dinner.
" same. there's no point in learning" Eddie adds. They all nod in agreement.
They look around and see people eating the cafeteria food. The four look closely at the tray and they start to gag.
" ew what the fuck is that?! Vomit?" Steve asks sarcastically and they start to laugh. Everyone outside heard and looked at the four dying of laughter.
" turn around. nobody was talking to y'all" Nancy yells. They all obey and turn around to continue their odd conversations. They are pretty scared of the four. Knowing what they can do will shock you to your core. Back in 4th grade, Steve got bullied by these dick wads and it hurt him a lot. Until the others have noticed and taught Steve how to defend his self. But a few days later, they tried to mess with him again. This time they tried to fight him. The bully threw the first punch, but Steve dodged it and punched him. After that they were fighting. But the other 3 noticed and jumped in.. turns out the bully went to the hospital and got brain damage from his head being constantly banged on the hard walls. Everyone had been scared of the four since, but they didn't seem to care. Eddie, Robin, Steve, and Nancy enjoyed the rest of their lunch and headed to their next class, the class they all share together. They enter the classroom and sit next to each other.
" good afternoon class" Mr. Harper said
" are you guys ready to take your test?"
The class groaned and took out their pencils as Mr. Harper passed out the test.
" you may get started" mr. Harper added. So they all started. But being the trouble makers they are, they all secretly worked together.
" number one is uh..." Eddie whispers.
" shit I don't know" he adds.
" it's b dumbass" Nancy replies harshly
They all finish their test.
" okay wait. let's not look suspicious. Steve turn yours in first, a few minutes later Nancy turn yours in, then me, then Eddie." Robin whispers.
They all obeyed as Steve went to turn his in. They all watched to see the teacher take Steve's paper. Then they all turned in their work and they were free to go.
" you guys wanna skip for the rest of school and just go to Steve's house now?" Eddie asks, putting his books away and grabbing his bag from the locker.
" okay " Steve says. They all get into the car and head to Steve's.

~1260 words~