My club

I walked into Masons house to see Ethan and Jordan flirting with his sister. I haven't talked to her much, but I've known her since she was born pretty much. As I was walking to sit on the couch she smiled at me.

I shoved Jordan to the side and sat next to her. "Thank you. I didn't know how to tell them to leave me alone. I was contemplating just running." She whispered. I laughed and Ethan side eyed me.

She got a call and pulled out her phone. "Yeah? Mhm. Tonight? What about eleven? Awesome! Pick me up alright? Okay, love you too. Bye." I furrowed my eyebrows. Love you? She smiled at me and got up, walking out of the living room. "She has a boyfriend?" I asked Ethan. He shrugged. Mason walked in and sat where she was sitting. After thirty minutes of watching tv, I still couldn't stop thinking about her. "I'm going to the washroom. I'll be back." I mumbled.

I went upstairs to her room. I knocked on the door and got no answer. I opened the door and the shower was on. Her phone was placed on the desk right next to me. I picked up her phone and tried to guess her password. It was pretty easy, her birthday. I looked through her Home Screen for the phone app. Her screen saver was a picture of her practically naked. She was swearing black lingerie standing in the mirror with her legs crossed in front of the other. So sexy. I took a picture of it from my phone and kept looking for the phone app. She has a lot of apps.

I finally found it and looked at the recent call. Oh, it was Grace? Grace is her best friend so it makes sense I guess. I put the phone down carefully as I heard the shower stop. I left the room and pretended to be walking out of the bathroom across the hall.

She walked into her room in nothing but a towel. Hot. She saw me and gasped. She rushed to close the door and I stopped it with my foot. "Hold on." I said. "Where are you going? Its already late and you're leaving at eleven. Where?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "Why shoudl I tell you? Not like I even know you." She scoffed. "Where are you going. Tell me." I demanded.

She sighed and looked down the hall. She pulled me into her room and closed the door. "Don't tell anyone okay?" She paced around her room. "I'm going to the club at the Belmont!" The Belmont?

I own the building and let me tell you, it's not the place for a girl like her. "You're not going to the Belmont." I said. "What? How are you gonna stop me?"

I smirked. "The club has alcohol. You can't go in you're 18." She rolled her eyes at me. "Fake ids." She shrugged. I groaned. "Just don't go okay?"

There's pervs there, old men, a bunch of drunk guys. And the most dangerous part? Its a hangout for monsters. Its a common place to talk business in the mafia. My parents used to own the Belmont, I'm their heir so they started giving me some of their assets.

The Belmont just so happens to be one. In the back part of the building sits a huge club. "Who are you going with anyway?" I asked. "No no. I answered your questions already. Get out." She pointed to the door.

"Tell me. Or I'll tell your brother about your little plan." She rolled her eyes at me. "I'm going with Grace obviously, her boyfriend and a couple of his friends." I furrowed my eyebrows. "And how old are these friends?" I crossed my arms. "They're like twenty-ish so what! Its not like anything bad will happen. They're good guys. Now leave so I can change." I sat on her bed, leaning on the headboard. "You're not going."

She groaned loudly. "And how are you gonna stop me? Go ahead, tell my brother. I wonder how he'll feel when I tell him you sat in my room and wouldn't leave?" Her angry face made me hard as a fucking rock. "Fine. I'm going with you." I said. "Why do you care so much anyways!" She huffed. "You can't go. Just leave. Please don't tell my brother, he'd handcuff me and lock me inside!" I'd do that.

I left the room and went back downstairs. They didn't notice how long I was gone. It approached to 10:50. It takes around fourth minutes to get to the Belmont. I'll just go there and stop her from getting in. I pretended to check my phone. "Yeah I gotta go, my mom wants me home for some reason." I shrugged.

I left and started driving there. Its an hour and a fall away. Once I got there I went to the back of the building and my security nodded at me. I went inside through a second entrance and went up the the rooms. The private one I'm always in give you a full look over the club. I went into the office and watched the cameras. When I saw her friends familiar car pull up I rushed downstairs.

They got in line and I walked straight towards them. She rolled her eyes. "Sofia." I said. "Christian." I crossed my arms. "Come with me." I said. I took her hand and a guy took her other. "She's with me. Don't fucking touch her." Guys I'm so scared.

I let go of her arm and walked into the guy. I had to look down to talk to him. "Or what?" I challenged. He lost his confidence real quick. "Nothing. I'm sorry." He blurted.

I took her arm and we walked to the other entrance. We went into the room and I locked the door. "You can't do this Chris, let me out!" She said. I shook my head. "I'm taking you home. You can't be here isabel. This place has bad people." I said. She scoffed. "For a place with bad people you sure like to spend your money here." We spent an hour arguing. "I don't understand! I've never heard snything like that about this place, so how do you know it?" I sighed. "I own it." I mumbled.

She turned quiet for a bit. Then, she started laughing. "You don't own the Belmont. Why would I trust you?" I took the keys out of my pocket and placed them on the table. I opened the desk drawer and took out the document to have the building I signed. "I'm not a liar." I said. "You're not telling me everything. What else is there?" I'm not telling her I'm in the fucking mafia. Only person that knows is my best friend, her brother.

"Come. You wanted to go clubbing? You'll go with me. Otherwise, I'm taking you home." I took her hand and pulled her towards the door. I unlocked it and we walked to one of the rooms that over look the club. We sat on the couch with our thighs touching. A waitress came in, wearing the shortest skirt I've ever seen and the thinnest shirt. Her fake chest was spilling out of the shirt.

She came in and sat on the coffee table right in front of me. "Would you like anything sir?" She unconsciously pulled her shirt down and arched her back. Sofias arm went around my shoulder. Her lips softly pressed against my cheek. So. Fucking. Soft. I felt myself getting flustered. Oh? "Champagne. The best one you have. That's all, right baby?" She said as she laid her head on my shoulder. I smirked. "Yeah, that's all." I said. The waitress scowled and left.

I turned to Sofia and she was blushing. "Blushing hm?" I grinned. "She was eye fucking you. Didn't you notice?" She mumbled. "Hm, jealous?" I said. "Whatever. Is the champagne here any good?" She asked. "Only the best in my club." She took her arm off my shoulder. I felt cold? The waitress came back in solely lingerie. Alright then. She poured me a glass but didn't pour one for Sofia.

She twirled her blonde hair around her finger, biting her lip so hard. "Anything else, sir?" She said. "Yeah, pour my girl a glass before I throw you out of this fucking building." She scowled at Sofia and poured a glass for her. "Leave now." She left and slammed the door.

"Let's go clubbing yeah?"