Drunk

As I sit down on the couch, my phone starts buzzing. I pull it out from my pocket and see my boyfriend is calling. I answer and am immediately greeted with a voice that doesn't belong to my boyfriend. 

"Hello? Is this Ethan?" I ask, not knowing if I was hallucinating. 

"No, its Ryan. Listen, Ethan is hammered, we all are honestly but he keeps crying for you. Can you come pick him up? He's threatening everyone, saying he'll scream if he doesn't see you." I can hear the slurring in his words. 

I end the call and make my way to the car, making sure to pick up a bottle of water before heading outside. The drive to the bar is short, considering how close it is to the house. I hop out of the car and walk to the bar entrance where my boyfriend and his friends are sitting, laughing at a rock. 

As soon as Ethan sees me, he grins ear to ear. "There she is! See! See! That's my girl!" He yells, warming my heart. I hassle trying to get him into the car while he whines about wanting to kiss me. 

After more struggling than it should've took, I manage to get him in the car and buckle him up.

I start the car and he pouts, crossing his arms and staring at me. "What's wrong baby?" I ask, glancing at him. "Let's have a baby." He says nonchalantly. My eyes pop out of my head, replaying what he said in my mind. "What?" Did I hear him right?

"I want you to carry my baby. Me and my daughter would be the best friends the worlds ever seen. I can teach her how to bike, how to skate and how to make you cookies! I love you Angel, and I'll love our child just as much."