Coming home to her

I sat in my car, smiling to myself. I can't wait to get home. Rome was glancing at me every second with a confused expression. "What?" I asked. I couldn't sound pissed at all, knowing what's at home waiting for me.

"You're giggling like a kid. What's up?" My smile only got wider thinking about it. "You forgot? Via moved in with me." Saying it out loud made it feel even more real.

He shrugged. "So? Just because a girls at your house?" I rolled my eyes. "You don't understand. You're having a hard day and you're ready to fall apart. Once you get inside your girl is laying in your bed in your clothes with open arms. You lay on top of her while she plays with your hair, saying the sweetest words in the softest tone. She just rake's her fingers through your hair and braids it for you.." It gives me butterflies just thinking about it.

God, I love her.

"So you're pussy whipped? Nice I guess." I pulled into his driveway and shook his hand. "Tomorrow?" I said. He nodded his head. He got out of my car and slammed the door hard. I flipped him off and laughed. Its a routine, we always do it.

Five minutes away from home I started speeding. I was speeding already but now? One wrong move and it's all over.

Finally making it to the penthouse, I gave my keys to the vallet and rushed inside. Walking to the elevator, a girl maybe around my age went in as well. I contemplated waiting for the next one, but I know Via is at home. I got in the elevator and pressed the top floor. She gasped. "You own the top floor? That's so expensive!" She squealed. Im surprised my eardrums didn't burst. I shrugged, moving to the side of the elevator. She stepped closer while I stepped more towards the corner.

"Come on, you have a girlfriend or something? I can make you feel so good.." She bit her lip so hard I thought she was a vampire. "Yeah. I have a fucking wife. Fuck off." Calling her my wife just seemed like the right thing to do.

The elevator dinged and the door opened. I smiled internally. "Fine. I'll see you next time then." She pouted her fake lips and winked at me. She wakes out of the elevator and I smashed the close button.

The elevator climbed slowly. I just want to get home to her. It finally came to a stop at the top floor. The door opened and I practically ran inside. I went to the bedroom and there she was. In my clothes, in my bed. Just how I love it. She smiled at me making my heart flip. I ripped off my shirt and went to the side of the bed. She took the blanket off her legs and opened her arms. I laid on top of her, putting my face in her chest. So soft. "Hey baby, how was your day?" She immediately put her hands in my hair, making me groan. "Good." I mumbled.

She braided both sides of my hair as she whispered the sweetest things to me. "Why don't you always stay this calm? It makes you look even more pretty." Fuck. I'm blushing.

"Aw, is my baby boy blushing? What happened darling? Did I call you pretty? Hm?" Her sweet words always make me blush. "My pretty boy." Her soft hands massaged my shoulders.

"Did you get any work done today? Tell me about it." Any thing you say baby. "I finish a lot of paper work." I mumbled. "You did? Such a good boy." The blush came back but stronger this time. My face felt like it was about to explode. I love when she calls me those things. It makes me feel happy.

Makes me feel like I'm loved.