|Senku Ishigami|Oxytocin|

|Senku Ishigami x Reader One-Shot|

For you, it was just another day of just working with Senku. But to him. It was probably the most nervous day that he's ever had. And of course, Gen knew exactly why he was nervous.

"Awh c'mon Senku-chan~! I dont think she'll reject you..... Maybe.."

Senku rolled his eyes at Gen and crossed his arms at him.

"Its already bad enough that you out of all people know Gen, and Chrome is starting to catch on whats happening because of you."

"Well, maybe today is a good time to tell miss Y/n-chan? Who knows? What if she says yes?"

Senku stared at Gen then started to rub his chin.

"I dont think today would be bad. I need to get it off my chest anyways... its even disturbing my thoughts when I have to work on something important."

Gen gasped and chuckled.

"My my!~ Even miss Y/n-chan disturbs your thoughts when you're thinking about science~ Now thats something." He said as he followed with another chuckle.

Senku sighed and brought his hand between his eyes.

"Hey guys! What are you talking about!?"

The both of them jumped due to Chromes screaming.

"Jesus Chrome! You scared the shit out of me!" Senku said.

"Ahh, sorry! I just happened to overhear what the both of you were talking about on accident-."

As soon as thoes words left his mouth the look on Senkus face went from nuteral to disturbed.

"Ahh so you heard what Senku plans to do today~?" Gen said to Chrome.

"Well not all of it since it was muffled... Butttt! I did hear that Senku has a crush!?-"

Senku put his hands over Chromes mouth to muffle his voice.

"You're being way to loud you moron! Tone it down a bit!" He said as he was blushing a bit from embarrassment.

"Oops! My baddd..." Chrome said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"But Senku, you really like Y/n?"

"Yes Chrome... Do I need to clean the earwax out of your ears so you can hear better..?"

"No, but not gonna lie. I didnt even think it was possible for you to even have feelings towards anyone.. n-not being mean of course!" Chrome said as he started to wave his hand.

Senku looked at Chrome and Gen then let out a sigh.

"Look you too, you're not the ones doing this all right? Its 10 billion percent more nerve-racking than it sounds to you dummies..."

Senku took a seat down on a stool and clasped his hands together thinking about something.

"So what are you gonna do Senku? Its better to have her know as soon as possible! What if she does like you!? Even if she dosent! I still think you're a great guy!" Chrome said to Senku enthusiastically.

Senku looked up at Chrome and raised an eyebrow.

"Not being mean Chrome but it sounds like you're flirting with me."

"Well im just complimenting you Senku.."

Senku looked down again at the floor thinking of a plan.

"Well since we're kinda talking about Y/n-chan, where is she anyway?" Gen said to Chrome