|Gen Asagiri|Sick Days|

|Gen Asagiri x Reader One-shot|

Unfortunately, today was one of thoes days where you sadly were sick. Yesterday you were doing just fine until lunch arrived. Senku checked your temperature and said you have a fever. Nothing serious but to you fevers suck. You laid down on your side staring into the wall, you couldn't get up to do anything since Senku said the best way to heal is to stay away from others so they wont get sick either. You sighed and closed your eyes trying to sleep, but as you were drifting off you could see your blanket of a door swish open causing you to groan due to the brightness of the sun.

"Hello darling~! Excuse my sudden appearance but I was looking for you all morning but Senku-chan told me you got sick yesterday with a fever. So I decided to make you my famous foxtail millet noodle soup!"

Of course, the voice was none other than your boyfriends voice. Gen Asagiri. He walked in and closed the blanket so no light would get in, he sat next to you and placed the bowl of soup in his lap.

"Gen... Didn't Senku say that im not supposed to be near anyone? I can get you sick too..." You said as your voice was congested.

"He sure did tell me to stay away from you, but I didn't listen to him as you can see~." He said as he followed with a chuckle at the end.

You opened your eyes slowly and looked at Gen who was looking at you in awe.

"Why are you staring at me like that..?"

Gen smiled and rested his head in his hand.

"Even when youre sick you still look gorgeous~."

You rolled your eyes and turned the other way.

"Well Y/n-chan, I dont think you're gonna get any better by eating nothing. Try to get something in your system at least."

You looked over at him for a second then sighed.

"Fine, fine..." You said as you sat up.

Gen cuckled and started to stir the soup blowing on it so it wouldnt burn your tongue.

"Want me to feed you? Or you can do it yourself?"

"I can do it myself Gen..."

Gen sat the bowl in your lap. You brought the bowl up to you and tried to grab the spoon too feed yourself but your hand wouldn't stop shaking. Gen grabbed your wrist gently along with the hand that was on the bowl.

"Dear? Maybe I should be the one who feeds you mkayyy?"

You looked at him then at the bowl of soup in your hand.

"Okay..."

"Please dont be ashamed Y/n-chan~. You're sick and your strength hasn't recovered yet love.."

He took the bowl from your hands then lifted the spoon and blew on it so it wouldn't be too hot for you.

"Say ahhh~."

You blushed from embarrassment and opened your mouth. He fed you the soup which was comforting. It was nice and warm with little chunks of carrots which made it better.

"How does it taste Y/n-chan?"

"Mmm? Its really good actually..."

Gen smiled warmly and tilted his head.

"Im glad you like it~."

Gen fed you little by little. Even though you couldn't finish it you ate almost half of it.

"Dont force yourself love, you've eaten more than enough."

Gen put the bowl to the side and scooted closer to you and put the back of his hand on your forehead checking your temperature.

"You're still a little warm. But it isnt too bad."

He removed his hand and put it in his sleeves.

"How are you feeling Y/n-chan?" Gen questioned.

"A little better... I guess the soup did help."

"Hmmf, I told you so~"

You chuckled and smiled at him softly in which he smiled back at you.

You laid back down and closed your eyes trying to sleep, but the floor but it wasnt the most comfortable since you had no pillow.

"Hey Y/n-chan, i dont think the floor is the best idea to rest your head on isnt it?"

You turned to him and sighed.

"Yeah.. its really uncomfortable.."

Gen smiled.

"You're welcome to sleep on my lap. I dont mind of course. Im sure its way more comfortable than the floor."

You thought about it for a second then decided too. You sat up and scooted yourself over too Gen and rested your head on his lap. It was really comforting in a way. Then he gently started to play with your hair.

"Feeling comfortable dear~?"

"Mmmhmn~.." You said sleepily.

Gen contined playing with your hair and hummed softly. After a couple of minutes you were fast asleep.

"Asleep huh..?" Gen whispered.

He chuckled and started to move little pieces of hair out of your face.

"Sleep well... love~."