𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

❛ 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝗑𝗂𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆

𝐗𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄

Have you ever craved something so bad that you would die for it? That's what i'm feeling right now, I am desperately in need of ice cream or a big fat juicy burger. I know I know, I need to eat healthy but fuck that ice cream and burgers are delicious.

I wake up feeling something heavy on my stomach. Mother nature if that's you, I swear you pick the wrong times to pop in. I slowly open my eyes, so they can adjust to the light in the room. I look down at my stomach to see a peacefully sleeping Nico, I swear my heart melted. I stroke his cheek and he instantly opens his eyes, he looks up at me. I smile at him and he smiles back and wraps his arms around my neck making us both fall back. "Xenia! I thought you were going to leave me! You said you would be safe." His voice cracks, I felt my shirt getting wet from his tears. My eyes began to water and I blink my eyes to stay calm, this little boy has my heart. He was worried that I wasn't safe?

"Hey look at me." I tell him, and his big bright ocean eyes look straight into mine and I look into his. "I promise from now on, I will be extra careful. Plus who else will you play legos with?" I joke and he laughs before hugging me and I hug him back.

I hear faint snoring beside me, I look over to my right to see a sleeping Elisha. Her mouth wide open and drool dripping down her chin, I smiled before reaching over and grabbed a pillow. I threw the pillow at her and she got up immediately, I watched her look around frantically for the culprit. Elisha set her eyes on me and glared and I laughed at her, she threw a pillow at me which made me fly back onto the pillows behind me. "Elisha!! you threw a pillow at a hurt person?" I joke and she rolls her eyes before walking over to me and hugs me tightly.

We both pull away from the hug and the next minute, Elisha smacks me upside the head. "Don't ever scare me like that again." she growls and I rub my head to ease the pain. She hits hard as fuck.

"Okay, Okay I won't." I responded and she smiled. "So what did the doctor say?" I ask her.

She sat back down in the chair next to the bed I'm lying in. "The doctor said, don't put too much weight on your arm and don't take off the sling so you can heal. He said it might take 3-6 weeks to heal. So you have to wear that horrible sling to the family gathering." She chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"So much for a good impression." Elisha laughed so hard that she snorted and I laughed with her. She told me that when I get better her brother is going to have a meeting with all the people he trusts and me to go after my father and the person who shot me. Elisha said she shot the person who shot me but she doesn't know where and that he got away.