Part 2

A brawl is surely brewing!
It's on!

Hopus pulls out a scarf of handkerchiefs (In order: Red, Purple, Yellow, Pink, Green) at the cups with one of the Koopas flinging a Fuzzy at them.

Fuzzy: *giggle/laugh*

Mugman ducked and shot the Fuzzy while Cuphead parried the pink part of the scarf. Wheezy coughed a few puffs of smoke and Hopus did his old "ring of rabbit skulls" trick. Mugman and Ms. Chalice shot the puffs of smoke while Cuphead shot the ring of rabbit skulls.

Hopus: Abra Cadaver!

Hopus summoned a series of doves to fly near the trio.

Hopus: Try these on for size!

The trio of cupheads shot the doves.

Koopa: *pulls the Shnook Captain out* Stay back, or I'll fire!

Cuphead: Woah!

Koopa: One more step and she'll be pushing up daisy buds!

Female dog: You heard him.

Koopa: Yeah liquid brain, back away slowly cuz' I've got an itchy trigger finger!

Mugman: Cuphead, listen to him! We don't know what that vacuum does!

Cuphead: You know what they say? DOUBLE DOWN!

Koopa: Down it is!

The Koopa fires at the Captian, turning her back into a small puppy.

Koopa: Grin and bear it, puny platters!

Mugman: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Back with Peach, Kazooie was looking for a new outfit that the tot princess could fit in.

Kazooie: You got any size "toddler", Princess?

Peach: Um, I don't know.

Banjo: Well, keep looking! Peach can't go to the golf course tripping over her shirt!

Kazooie: I'm trying, I'm trying!

Eventually, Kazooie found a new outfit for Peach. It was almost exact to her normal outfit, but more childish. She was also wearing a diaper in case she got any younger.

Kazooie: I had to look in the attic for those clothes! That place was really dusty!

Peach: ...I think they should be washed.

Kazooie: No time! If Bowser's behind this, then we have to stay vigilant! And besides, nobody else can know about this!

Daisy: Right!

Mario: Wait, but what if someone could-a help with this?

Kazooie: Well, do you want to freak out at, that?

Mario: ..No.

Kazooie: Exactly! So, lets get her out of here and go golfin'!

The Breegul imitates swinging a golfclub.

Daisy: Wait, but people are gonna freak out when they see her as a toddler!

Kazooie thinks and then puts Peach into Banjo's backpack, closes it, then roosts on top.

Daisy: ...What?

Back with the cups, who were running in fear from the ENTIRE N-Mixel Armada throwing attacks.

Sour Poppa: THAT'S RIGHT, STUPID CUPS! RUN LIKE THE BABIES YOU ARE!

Murphy's teeth turned into a freezer door, opening and revealing flying Creamsicles!