Part 3

The four Mixels walk into the bakery, ready to set things straight.

Vaka: Hallo? Anybody home?

Waka: Ve have come vor your Vondertart!

Snax: Let us in, please!

Fuzer (disguised as a baker) comes out from the cellar where the making of the special baking mix was taking place.

MC: Hello?

Fuzer: Ah, greetings people I have never met before! Welcome to this bakery that I am the definite owner of!

Vaka: ..Weird introduction, but alright.

Fuzer: Now, what brings you to MY bakery?

Snax: Can we have the Wondertart?

Fuzer: Ah, the Wondertart! Step this way please!

Fuzer walks down into the cellar.

Vaka: Ja, dat iz gud.

The four Mixels go down into the cellar, only to get dog piled by the Armada! The four Mixels are now tied up, their hands cuffed in front of them.

Vaka: I take it back, thiz izn't gud.

Fuzer: *fake French laugh* Gotcha!

Fuzer takes off his disguise except for the mustache. The four mixels gasp in shock.

Fuzer: Gotcha, Mixels! And now, the REAL owner of this bakery, Chef Saltbaker!

The four mixels gasp again. Fuzer joins the rest of the Armada behind the Mixels, but this would lead to be a dumb move. Chef Saltbaker steps closer to the Mixels, a Cannon Nixel with a box of the special baking mix in his cannon.

Snax: Hey Saltbaker, can we have the Wondertart please?

Saltbaker: Oh, I'm over the Tart, but you can have THIS!

The Cannon Nixel fires the box, causing an explosion of pink baking mix to explode into a cloud of dust, covering the Armada and the Mixels, as Chef Saltbaker and the Nixel stepping back. The four mixels coughed due to the cloud of dust.

Vaka & Waka: Worzt vizit evah!

The Mixels and Armada started de-aging back into grade-schoolers with the ropes and cuffs falling loose of the Mixels.

(A/N: Berp sounds like that one bully who says "Ha-ha!" from the Simpsons (aka Nelson) and Waka sounds like Lisa from the Simpsons.)

Berp: Anyone else feel weird?

Sour Poppa on the other hand (or pincer in this case), had been turned into a baby and was trying to lift his lollipop, but no avail. The cloud finally started to dissapear.

MC: What was that pink stuff?

Saltbaker: A special baking mix I'm making for King Nixel, and the Devil himself!

Vaka: HAH! Az.. wait, you're working for ZEM!?

(A/N: Vaka now sounds like Uter from the Simpsons.)

Saltbaker: Yep, and you are my latest taste testers! *snaps fingers* N-Mixels, take them to the "Daycare Center".

Vaka: DAYCARE!?

Waka: How old do you think ve are?

Saltbaker: *Evil laugh*

Pachinko puts them in a cage, made to look childish and cute. The Shnook Captain was here too, now in a childish version of her normal outfit.

Vaka: Ugh..