Part 4

Back with the Mixels and the baby Shnook.

MC: So, how're we gonna-

Berp: Get out of this cell? Two words: Multiple Mixel Stack.

Shnook: That's three wordth.

Snax: *counts* 1, 2, 3, SHE'S RIGHT!

Berp: Aw, come on!

MC: Actually, Berp's got a good point.

Vaka, Waka, & Shnook: Huh?

MC: I think stacking up together might make a good plan.

Snax: ..Okay, so Berp stands on Vaka-Waka's shoulders, I stand on Berp's, and then MC stands on my head while holding this cutie pie to get the knob.

Shnook: Don't call me cute.

Snax: Right, sorry.

The Mixels put their plan into action, and MC reached an Shnook out to the locked knob, except the Shnook felt a sneeze coming on.

Shnook: Ah.. ah..

Waka: Agh, she'z about to blow!

Berp: INCOMING SNEEZE!

Snax: Don't rock the stack!

Shnook covered her nose and then sneezed, but nothing happened.

MC, Vaka, & Waka: Phew.

However, Shnook looked at her hands and realized they were covered in snot.

Shnook: Disgusting.

Shnook then de-aged back into a baby with a few locks of fur now obscuring her view. The stack of mixels toppled and fell, with Berp and Vaka groaning in annoyance.

Berp: I think I sat on plastic keys...

Vaka: ..Ah-ha, zey could be uzed to unlock ze door!

Snax: Really spitballing here? MC, Shnook, you two okay?

MC: Ugh.. yeah.

Meanwhile, Shnook started to wail and wail due to her being a baby.

Berp: Ugh, I can't think with that baby crying in my ears!

Vaka: Ja, diz iz bad!

Back with Mario and Luigi, who are at the gym, with a hot pink minivan driven by Koopas at the back without anyone knowing.

(A/N: The Koopas are working for King Nixel. It's complicated.)

A sound of a baby crying was heard from the back as the back entrance door was closed.

Aran: ..*sticks tongue out*

Koopas: *whispering*

A Koopa puts a baby Samus Aran and baby Viridi into the padded back of the van with the other babified victims. The two had been diapered and re-dressed into more baby versions of their grown-up outfits with Samus having a onesie and Viridi having a baby nightgown with a scarlet bib with a kitten printed on it.

Koopa 1: *whispering* Alright... uh, Baby 1 and Baby 2, just stay in here and don't come out, okay?

The Koopa closed the doors, and the lights went out. A toy lantern glowed from a pillow fort in a corner, with chatter coming from inside.

Koopa 2: Alright, door sealed tight?

Koopa 1: Yeparoonie, those rascals ain't going anywhere!

Koopa 2: Ah, good. Ya didn't forget to lock the door this time.

Koopa 1: I did lock the door last time, the fox kit was too dang smart for me!

Koopa 2: *groans* Well, next time someone's too smart for ya, call me.

Inside the van, in the pillow fort, the other babified victims were trying another means of escape. Babyfied Fox, Pit, Lady Palutena, Falco (in an egg), Bayonetta, Cooking Mama, the Literature Club, Duck Hunt Duo, Sora, and Sonic were all hiding in the pillow fort, using an Etch a Sketch as a chalkboard. Duck Hunt Dog was trying to get the Duck egg on his back without falling off.

(A/N:The van room is padded, don't worry)

Duck Hunt Pup: *whimpers*

Koopa 1: Okay, we get these back to the ferry on Inkwell

Koopa 2: But what about the Princess and the yoga girl?

Koopa 1: Oh, no! I forgot! Well, we'll just go back for them! Maybe get a few more?

Koopa 2: You sure? We're running low...

Koopa 1: Ah, we'll sneak it into the drinks!

Koopa 2: ..The drinks?

Koopa 1: Yeah, the drinks! We spike the drinks with this stuff, and BOOM! They're back in diapers!

Koopa 2: Woah, that.. sounds a great plan.

With the babies.

Fox: Oh, no! *falls back into the secret pillow fort*

Cooking Mama: *snickers*

Fox: Those Koopas awe gonna sneak into Peach's castwe, and poison the dwinks! We've got to vamoose outta hewe, and fast!

Sonic: I got it, I have supwew speed!

The Falco egg rolls onto a Mr. Spell, trying to press the buttons.

Mr Spell: L, X, 7, E, Y, O, G...

Fox: L, X, seven, E, yog, that spwells nothing!

The Egg then succsefully presses the right buttons.

Mr. Spell: N... O.

Cooking Mama: No?

The egg then spells another word, "M, A, Y, L, L"

Banjo: Oh, oh! Mayll!

The egg then notices it's mistake, and respells it.
"M, A...I, L"

Sonic: ...What do ya mean "mail"?

Banjo: Wait, maybe it'th a cwue!

The Egg tries to spell something but falls asleep before he can finish "W, R, Y, T...". Cooking Mama and Banjo walk up to the egg and tap on it in curiosity.

Egg: *Cute snoring*

Cooking Mama and Banjo: Aww!

In the van's main driver seat, the Koopas are starting the van.

(A/N: A bobblehead of SMG4's Axol is seen on the dashboard and an Oran Berry is pictured as the air freshener.)

Luigi: M-mario, what should we do?

Mario: Well, we should-a find a cure for the babinos, that's for-a sure.

Koopa 2: *reading a National Geographic Kids magazine* Nah, that's just you.

(Easter Egg: Alcremie, Dawn's Piplup, Ash's Pikachu, Boltund, Lolupunny, and Quaxly can be seen on the front cover. The back cover has an ad for a much tastier/sweeter parody of the Chick-O-Stick food item.)

Koopa 1: No, I hear it again. It sounds kinda like the red M guy, I think.

Koopa 2: Nah, It's just you.

Back with our diapered victims, Fox was trying to wake up his asleep comrade.

(Easter Egg: A FNAF Bonnie plush is seen, parodying the Let's Rock Elmo toy. There were also parodies of a See N' Say, Slinky Dog, Sylveon (in the page of a coloring book), a Nerf gun that looks like Shadow's gun (yes, Shadow had a gun in his own game) and building blocks that read "A113".)

Egg/Falco: *Sleeping*

Fox: Fawco, wake up!

Egg/Falco: Mmmmm, nu. *Sleeping*

Fox: Fawco? Fawco!

Samus, Banjo, Duck Hunt Dog, Yuri, and Palutena were asleep too.

Sonic: Oh nwo, evewyone's sweeping!