Chapter 3

After arriving at school around 8am Aram and Malik came with me to the office to get my new schedule and to see if I had any classes with each of them. Upon entering the office, a sweet middle-aged woman with black long hair with strikes of grey hair in between and very few wrinkles can be seen on her lightly tan face. she got up from her chair with a wide grin showing a pair or pearly white smile. She extended her hand out for me to shake, while shaking it she said "Goodmorning surga welcome to NYC my name is Mrs. White " I replied back saying "Goodmorning thank you" with a smile of my own. She went back over to her desk asked me what my name and is and I told her she got my schedule and hand it over to me.

When I collected it, we stepped outside, "can I see it" asked Aram I handed it over to him and our fingers accidentally touched, I pulled away quickly, from just the slight touched his fingers were rough yet soft at the same time." Are you two alright " asked Malik ahem Aram cleared his throat "yhh man I'm good".

"Ok so you have two classes with Malik and all five classes with me " Aram said. I feel my cheek heat up OMG I'm gonna have to sit through every class with him. What if I embarrassed myself what if he can see my fat rolls when_ Natalia you good, you seem a bit off.

YES, I mean yes, I'm good sorry I'm just out of it a bit. RINGGG!! the school bell rung thank God I whispered. "Follow me we have our first class together" Aram said. "See you next period man" Malik said doing the handshake guys normally do. See u later Lil sis bye I whispered.

Let's go Aram said leading the way to class. The hallways are almost empty which means we are a bit late for class. I felt anxious because I know I will have to introduce myself to the class which I'm not so good in speaking in front of a lot of people, struggles of not having no friends at all.

We stopped in front of a brown door with the number 6 on it, Amar knocked two times then enter. Aram why are u late to my class asked a tall dark-skinned beauty with the one of the most beautiful eyes I have seen. "I'm sorry Miss Blackmon I was just assisting one of the new students". "Oh, ok welcome to business studies dear now get in quickly we gave lots to do with such little time" she said. We quickly got to the back of the class where two sets were unoccupied. I sat down next to this really pretty plus-sized Carmel skin girl she smiled at me when I took my seat, she seemed so confident and comfortable in her body. She was wearing a green crop top with matching pants.

She turned to me and said, "hi my name is Rachel-Ann Brown, what's yours."

"Hello, I'm Natalia Ricardson it's nice to meet you" I replied back. Before she can reply back the teacher started talking " Goodmorning class, so it's a new school year that means new students. I would like to introduce myself; my name is miss Blackmon and I would be your business studies teacher for this term. We are going to play a game, everyone is going to stand one by one saying their names, where they are from and one thing you like to do. Okay starting from you in front"

A tall skinny girl with blond hair stands up, she had the bluest eyes and the palest skin I had ever seen, she was pretty, but you can see from a distance that her personality wasn't. " Hi, I'm Whittany Lincoln I'm from Texas and I love shopping" she said with a high-pitched voice twirling the ends of her hair and batting her eyes way too much.

This goes on until it's Aram turn all the girls in the class turnaround from their seat giggling and biting their lips like if he's a piece of meat I meant I get it he's attractive, but do they really have to get on like they are in heat?

He stands up and started introducing himself "hi I'm Aram Hassan I'm from here and I like to cook".

Humm I never knew that interesting I thought.

It was then my turn O God I'm gonna faint I stand and cleared my throat " I'm Natalia Ricardson and uh I'm from Trinidad and uhm I like to read" while speaking I can hear whispering and giggling around the classroom I quickly sit back down.
------------------------------------------------------------