Chapter 5

Hi lovelies! It has been some time since I updated, I'm soo sorry I really forgot I had this book and I had exams.

And I really thought this book won't get some love apparently it does, so I'll continue to update for you guys, much love.

[Natalia]

It was the next day, and I woke up to the bed cold and empty. I know was not to get my hopes up for too long with Aram. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I pushed the covers off of me.

Today was Sunday, and also a time to help my mom with the cooking for lunch. Ever since I was 12 it became a mandatory thing on this day to help her prepare, it was always our special bonding time to gossip and to naturally enjoy each other presents.

After brushing my teeth, I head down to the kitchen, with a great surprise I saw "him" sitting on one of the stools in the kitchen chatting it up with my mom. Wishing them Goodmorning I walked towards where my mom is to ask her what's on the menu completely ignoring mister big and bad wolf.

Lentil peas, dumplings and fry fish is the menu for today, I am preparing the peas and the mug of grapefruit juice... Sparking up a conversation with mom while moving around the kitchen getting ingredients still ignoring Amar. I can feel his eyes piercing through me.

*Two hours later*

Finally, we were finish preparing lunch, I ran upstairs to take a shower. Coming out of the shower 20 minutes later seated on my bed was no other than Aram. 'Can I help you with something?' I whispered. His eyes leisurely creeped up my towel covered body from bottom to top, his rosy lips pierced by his pearly white teeth.

Standing up, he slowly walked towards me, looking up into his eyes my breathing almost stopped. He hesitantly lifted his hand up to my cheek softly stroking it up and down, his eyes fascinated by my parted lips. ' You remember what I told you last night,' his raspy voice distracted my gaze from his lips.

"Humm" I hummed, my senses became fuggy with lust, my throat patched and suddenly it became difficult to swallow.

I ask you a question zohra, (flower) his mother native tongue rolling off his moist lips, which was brushed against my ears; sending shivers down my spine, my back unintentionally arch, causing my nipples to brush against his chest. A breathy moan escaping my needy lips, which were begging to be touched by his moist ones.

His manly hands gript my chubby waist pulling me out of my daze I immediately stepped back from him, his hand dropping from off my waist. "Umm, I should get ready for lunch" I mumbled, my eyes trained on my black toenails. My eyes glanced up at his face when I saw no movements to the door, his defined jaw was clenched and fist slightly folded in. He slowly walked to the door opening It letting himself out.

"Lord have mercy" I whispered to myself holding my chest to slow down my racing heart. I quickly looked for clothes to slip on, I slowly walked downstairs preparing myself to see him again only to notice that he was nowhere to be found.

"Humm probably he realized it was a mistake" I thought to myself.

Hope you enjoy!!