009

"oh, my god. that's buddy morgan." jackie said.

isabella, jackie, donna and fez were all at the hub.

"oh, man, i had such a crush on him in the seventh grade." donna said.

"trust me, i remember." isabella said with a giggle.

"he is driving the fiery chariot of the sun god." fez said before sitting down beside isabella.

"he's with eric?" jackie said.

"what?" isabella said.

when she turned around, she saw eric getting out of morgan's car.

"this is a serious clique breach." jackie said.

"a serious clique breach? that's the worst kind." donna said.

"you see, buddy is in the rich kid clique. they mingle with the jock clique. then you have your smokers and your heads. okay? rich kids can be smokers, and jocks can be heads, but jocks cannot but smokers, unless they're rich." jackie explained.

"what about larry mosely? he's a rich jock smoker head." donna said.

"okay, well now you're just being difficult." jackie said.

"sure, she's being difficult." isabella said rolling her eyes at jackie.

"hey, guys. buddy, you know everyone. right?" eric said walking in with his new friend.

"hi. no, i don't think we've actually met." buddy said.

"no, i am fez." he said introducing himself.

"hi." buddy said as him and fez shock hands.

"my gosh, buddy, with a car like that, you must be knee deep in whores." fez said making buddy look at him funny.

"okay, let's head back to my house." eric said before everyone got up to get their things.

-

"they're finally getting off the island." fez said referring to the show they were watching.

"no, fez, they're not getting off the island." eric told him.

"but they have a coconut radio. what could go wrong?" fez asked.

"wow." isabella mumbled.

"oh, jilligan." fez said.

the door opened and they saw a pissed off hyde and kelso walk in.

"oh. there you guys are. where have you been?" eric asked them.

"where have we... where have you been? we've been worried sick about you." kelso said.

"we had to walk all the way here, man. my feet are killing me." hyde said.

"are your fingers broken? you can't use a phone?" kelso said.

"do you know it's freezing outside? and i'm wearing my uncle's boots, so now i have a blister." hyde said.

"shaggy, scooby, we've got company." donna told them.

"huh. buddy morgan. yeah, i know you." hyde said.

"yeah, i guess its my fault. i gave eric a ride home. so, uh-" buddy began.

"get out of my chair!" hyde shouted.

"okay. i really have to be going anyway, so... oh, hey, your car is still at school, huh?" buddy said to eric.

"yeah, you're damn right it is." kelso said.