088

"all right, here we are. good luck in new york." kelso said.

"kelso, this is the bus station." isabella said.

"yeah. i said i'd give you a ride, and then under my breath i whispered, to the bus station." kelso said.

"no, no, no. no. i don't wanna ride the bus." isabella said.

"well, i'm not driving you all the way there. that's like, two hours away." kelso said.

"actually, it's fourteen... anyway, you put this car in gear and take me to new york right now." isabella said.

"fine!" kelso said before driving away.

-

"all right, here's your motel. you're gonna love new york." kelso said.

"yeah, i just wish i knew someone here. a friendly face, you know?" isabella said.

"don't worry. you're gonna be great." kelso said before giving her a hug.

"thanks, michael." isabella said.

"wow, that's the first time you've ever called me michael." kelso said.

"don't let it fool you, you're not sleeping in my room tonight." isabella said as the two of them laughed.

-

hyde was working and he saw leo walk in.

"hey, hyde, man." leo said.

"hey, man." hyde replied.

"listen, i wanted some tunes, so i need to find a record store." leo said.

"leo, you're in a record store." hyde told him.

"whoa, that was fast, man. so what are you doing here?" leo asked him.

"i'm the boss, man, which is ironic, cause i'm also the least motivated employee." hyde said.

"so if you have a whole record store, how come you've been kind of mopey lately, man?" leo asked him.

"i'm not mopey. i'm fine." hyde replied.

"well, where's that nice girl you're always hanging with?" leo asked.

"isabella? she's in new york." hyde said.

"nice girl's in new york. hey, that's why you're sad, man. you love nice girl." leo said.

"maybe i do. you know what? the only reason i'm admitting that is because you have no short term memory. you're gonna forget this conversation when it's over." hyde said.

"hey, that's not true, man. hey, guess what i found out?" leo said.

"what, leo?" hyde asked him.

"nice girl's in new york." leo said.

-

"hey, leo. so, i decided that tomorrow after i say goodbye to forman, i'm gonna go to new york." hyde said.