034

the gang was in the basement watching tv quietly since red was sitting with them.

"so, how's it going?" kitty asked walking in with a box.

"real good. the foreign kid just ate something off the floor." red replied.

"okay. well, um... your father's gonna drive me to work." kitty told them.

"that's right, and if you do anything wrong, i'll know, because one of you is a snitch. you just think about that while i'm gone." red said.

"well, they're not gonna do anything wrong, because i brought a box of activities to occupy their time. so, um, be good and have fun. do crafts, not drugs." kitty said.

"ooh, a model airplane and glue." fez said before red took the glue away from him.

after red and kitty left, everyone except for fez went to the hub.

eric and hyde were gonna be in trouble if red found out because he grounded them.

once they got back, jackie, fez, hyde and isabella were in the basement.

they were on edge since red didn't want them being there while eric and hyde were being punished.

"you know, steven, this hatred thing you have for me is just you protecting yourself." jackie told him.

"okay." hyde replied.

"this again, really?" isabella said.

"it's true. you're afraid to reach the peaks of love for fear of being dropped off a cliff. well, i'm your safety line, steven, so grab me." jackie said putting her hand on his thigh.

"go grab yourself, freak." hyde replied.

"okay, bed check! here we come!" kitty shouted from upstairs.

fez, jackie and isabella ran into hydes room as fast as they could.

"kitty, you're warning him!" red told her.

"i'm not warning anybody. getting closer!" kitty said as the two got downstairs.

"okay, um... we just... we wanted to say goodnight and, um, that you're a good boy, and even though you do some things that we don't like, we still love you." kitty told him.

"and i'm watching you." red said.

"and i'm cherishing you." kitty told him.

kitty and red went upstairs and fez moved into the doorway.

"oh, no, girls. they're still out there. what was that? oh, and they want our pants." fez said making isabella hit him.

the gang plus laurie, sunk out of the house and tried pushing the vista cruiser.

"it's red! run for it!" kelso said before running.

"freeze!" red said.

"daddy, thank god you came! they were kidnapping me!" laurie said.