Beginning

Wanted to say this takes place in the Time before the last
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata:i woke up at 6:00 am . And i have training with father at 12:00 . I went in i used my favorite lavender shampoo. And my new lavender body wash . I got out and put on my normal clothes a long skirt with a white shirt and purple sweater . But the shirt was a little to tight so it squeezed her boobs . She looked for any other shirt but couldn't find it . So she was going to go to the shops after break first . She left her room . And went down stairs and ate break first. Which was cinnamon rolls and coffee. But i wanted chocolate milk . So i made some . And ate my break first peacefully . I went out side and greeted the gate keeper. When i walked in town i was getting a lot of stares for men so i quickly ran to the shop but passed by my best friend ino's shop i went in she looked at me and said .

Ino:Girl looks like your finally showing of your body . She smirked . No i just couldn't find a better shirt . Hinata replied . That's why im going to the shop's but i got weird stares from men so i was running there but passed by your shop and decided to say hi . To my best fucking friend . Hinata said . Anyway's can i come to the shop with you . Yeah sure. Hinata replied .

3rd person : they walked to the shops while talking . Ino had noticed how men were looking at Hinata .she zipped up hinata' sweater but just squeezed her body more showing her curves even more . So ino unzipped her sweater .

Once they arrived to the shops hinata bought a nice pink shirt the didn't squeeze her . While walking back to ino's flower shop . Ino asked gurl . Naruto is inviting us with all our friend group to go to the beach and bring your best swim suit cause the guys are gonna be voting. Well be staying for 3 days . We were gonna stay longer but i knew if it was longer your clan wouldn't allow . So three days . Hinata said sure .When are we leaving next week Thursday . It's a 1 day trip we're going in a rv . Hinata thought of her schedule . She thought next week was perfect science she begged her father for a break she got a one week break. They countinued walking while ino told hinata stuff . But they were interrupted by a member of the hyuga clan saying that her father canceled training in th evening . Cause of an important meeting .
She said okay and thanked him .

She dropped ino off a the shop and went home.