Chapter 4 .

Plz go read chapter 3 . To understand where we are right now in the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Naruto: Hey guys lets stop at that tiny restaurant.
Sasuke:no . Don't you see there guys smoking at the back of the restaurant. Lets not stay eat there . Lets go to the one next to it . It looks better. Next time watch out dobe .
Naruto:hey what did you just call me ?
Sasuke : dope .

Me:they enter the restaurant and find a seat .

Random guy : Hey can i get your number ? He asked Hinata .
Kiba:i would like to say no for her . So plz just take our orders.
Hinata: like he said i will kindly decline that offer. But thank you anyways .

Ino:i would like to order a sandwich . With fries on the side and sparkling water .
Sakura: I would like macaroni and cheese. With wine please.
Shikamaru: I'll have ramen and tea pls .
Lee : i will take salad and water .
Naruto :i will also take ramen and tea .
Sasuke: i want tomato soup.
Hinata : may i please have . Mocha tea and pasta . Thank you .
Temari :i will also have ramen and tea .
Tenten: a borito and lemonade .
Shino:fries and tea
Kiba : ramen and tea .
Choji : im on a diet so the same as lee.
Karui : ramen and wine .
Neji:i would like the same thing as lady Hinata .

Waiter : is that all ?
Ino:yes thats all.

20minutes later.

Waiter :your food is here .
Sakura: thank you .

Naruto : itadakimasu . And evry one reapeted.
Hinata:everyone is enjoying there food . I look around the room i see sasuke looking at me i looked away quickly. And i countinued to talk to ino and temari . Until the waiter came and said . There was a contest of who could drink the most shots then ride a fake bull . We agreed to the thing and started taking shots. Ino got drunk after a few shots. Sakura got drunk after 5 shots i still a little fine .

Sasuk: i am a strong drinker which means i can drink alot but i don't get so drunk . After a while . It was time to ride . Not every one was gonna ride . So the people that were riding were . Ino, sakura,hinata,temari,naruto, shikamaru and i . First was ino she didn't even last on the bull for long. Then sakura actually did pretty well for being drunk i thought no one would beat her . Temari started puking right before it was her turn so she didn't do her turn . Naruto road that bull like a cowboy and beat sakura . Shikamaru was taking care of temari . So he didnt ride. On my turn i grabbed the bull and held onto it for my life but i fell off just by a little i beat naruto tho so i was fi e with that .

Hinata: it was finally my turn i got on that bull i held on i even stood on the bull and did a flip . I road that bull like a horse . And obviously i won and made a new score at that resturant.we were all taking and we had split the bill. We were wating for lee to come back from the bathtroom. then i saw ino saying guys lets go. Some creepy snake guy is here. We all ran like wild people.until we reched the rv and we entered .

It was shino's turn to drive which ment i had to go to sleep . So i would have energy to drive in the night . Neji said he would help me . And give me company while i drive . I thanked him so much but he said he was doing it cause im like his sister so he didn't want anything bad to happen . I thanked him and walked to bed . But i felt some eyes watching me i looked at where i felt it and i saw sasuke . Looking at me . He walked to me and said . How did you stay on the bull for long today.well as a kid i liked riding horse's when i was younger with my mom . But when my mom past away i stopped .

Sasuke:well im really sorry about that . It's fine. Hinata said . Well im off to bed i have to drive during the night good night sasuke . Hinata said . She walked away to her tiny bed and slept . I went to the room where i was supposed to sleep and slept .

Hinata:i woke up to my alarm . And while i was waking to the bathroom i heard some noises . It was coming from Naruto's room i thought he was probably getting water or something . Once i finished i went to the driver seat and shino said . Enjoy driving im going to bed . I went in the driver seat and heard noise . I thought it was neji so i went to check but neji was sleeping . So i let him rest . When i went back to the driver seat i saw sasuke in the passenger seat he said . Neji was sleeping so he would accompany me as i drive . We talked for ages while i drove . And we had a lot in common . Like how we were both introverts and didn't like a lot of attention. And had an extrovert best friend . He had Naruto and i had ino and temari . He said he was planning on ??????? up with ??????. ( i will tell you what that is when time is right)
I asked why . And he told me his reasons . I said well its your choice. To if you want to do that or not . When they finished talking hinata's turn was over so she said bye to sasuke and went to bed . While the next person did there shift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you wonderfull's for reading this chapter it might have been a little short but i hoped you enjoyed i the next chapter will  be out. On the 30th of July bye . See you next time .