Chapter .3

This takes place the night before they go on the trip .
~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hisashi Hyuga:Tomorrow my daughter is going on a trip i hope nothing wrong happens .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning.

Hinata: I woke up at 5:00 am . And we were leaving at 8:30 am . I double check my bag and every thing is packed i get a small sports bag to keep snacks and food for every one but im gonna make it a seal so it won't be heavy. Once i finish i go to the Amy down stairs work out with
touchan and Hanabi we all doing sparing after and it was me and Hanabi vs father . And Hanabi and I won . When we finished. We ate break first i ate cinnamon rolls with coffee. When i finished i ran to my room . And showered. When i finished it was 8:00. So i went to wait at the gate .

3rd person : in 20 minutes every one was there except ino and naruto . Sasuke was with sakura . Choji with Karui. Neji and tenten .shikamaru and Temari . Lee was alone . Kiba , and shino . But hinata was talking to her other best friend temari. Temari was telling Hinata to have self confidence.. while they were talking ino and naruto came . They said we had to walk for ten minutes to get to we're the rv was. The walk was horrible it was freezing cold in konoha. Hinata was wearing her skirt shirt and sweater. So she was fine and her long hair in a ponytail. . All the others were so grumpy and were cold .

They finally arrived at the place

The rv the seats can turn in to bed then there's a bed room with two beds and a bathroom

The rv the seats can turn in to bed then there's a bed room with two beds and a bathroom .

3rd person : Once they entered the rv . Ino said holy shit . Naruto this is amazing i didn't know you were this good at planning . Wow . Hinata said . Everyone looked around the place and shoji found  a secret bed it was tiny it could only fit one person . They all did sleeping positions . And who would drive . For   .

Order.      Sleeping in the living room shino lee Kiba neji would sleep in the living room .. in the room on one bed sakura , temari and ino  . And on the second bed sasuke. Naruto and shikamaru . And on the small bed was for hinata.

Driving order was . During the day naruto would start for 3 hours. Then sasuke another 3 hours . Then shikamaru 3 hours. Then. Kiba said he can do 4 hours . Then tenten 3 hours . Then temari . 3 hours . Then shino 2 hours . Then hinata would drive in the night until 6 am . then. Neji would drive next hours . They started the journey. Ino just started cussing out of no where . And hinata was talking to temari . They were moving a lot . Cause naruto wasn't a good driver . When it was sasuke's time to drive . Naruto said guys let's do a challenge. Why don't we see who can do the longest hand stand . They all agreed exempt Hinata she said . That she couldn't do hand stand for one reason . Ino asked why . Hinata told ino that her shirt might go up and show her boobs . And they move a lot . Ino gave . Hinata a vest to where underneath. They came ou the room and said were ready . First it was neji vs Kiba and neji won . Then next it was ino vs sakura then sakura won . Then choji vs Karui Karui won. The next round was lee vs shino. Lee abiously won . Then temari vs tenten. Temari won . Lastly . Naruto vs Hinata
It was a tough round . Hinata looked at naruto . And he looked at her back the contest lasted between them . For 1 full minute until naruto said I'm tired.

Then stand up hinata said fine . The next second naruto stood up and Hinata had won . They continued. The battle now they were in the semi finals. First was . Sakura vs Neji . It was a very close match . But in the end sakura won .
Now it was Karui vs lee. Lee was a very strong contestant so he won .
And in the last round was hinata vs temari . The fight started of good and in the end . Hinata won .

Now it was time for the finals.
First we did sakura vs lee.
The fight started off with sakura saying . Lee i now were friends but lets not get this silly contest break our friend ship . Okay . Yes sakura . Lee replied you are very kind let's do this . Lee said .they started off strong but ended. Up complaining. Well sakura ended up complaining. But lee just fell asleep so thats how sakura won .

And lastly was the match everyone was waiting for . Sakura vs Hinata . By the time it was there turn sasuke's driving shift was over so he came to watch. Sakura's plan was to discourage. Hinata before the match so while they were getting water Sakura started her plan . Saying . Hey hinata . I hope you know . Not everyone here likes you. Just because your pretty and kind . You wont always have attention. Cause your the hyuga heir .dont be such a pick me all the times , okay . Good see you at the finals. When they got there hinata had a brave face . The fight was boring Sakura kept making funny faces at Hinata. But at the end Hinata won and sakura wasn't happy .

When they finished they realised it had got quite dark so they went to a small restaurant and something big happenes .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to say thank you very much for reading my story plz for give me English . It's not the best . But i hope your enjoying and i wanted to say if you find anything wrong pls just comment . Thank you for reading

By the way im righting 2 other stories called time. And the other on called The Sesrch . Go read them there super good .
Thank you@hinatadabest. For writing me and giving me  your. Opinion on the story .

This part  was  1016  words thank you  for reading .
Author out .