Singularity F part two (Rewritten)

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. All pictures and references belongs to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

Hey guys I'm back with the final part of Singularity F. Once again you'll see some differences from the original story and this one. Hope you guys can spot them out and if you do comment it. Also this chapter will contain my version of lore for Danmachi that will be presented in future stories. Now without delay enjoy the chapter.

Edit: Changed Emiya Alter to Archer, changed some dialogue, fixed some grammar mistakes, and changed Berserkerlot to the Rusted Knight aka Jaune Arc.
______________________________________________________________________________________

"Oooh! I wonder who was the mysterious archer." Loki said. "From what they said it looks like they knew Shirou. Given how they were able to identify him with a single look." Finn deduces. "Hey Mr. Van Helsing do you know who is the mysterious archer?" Ruby asked. "Normally I would tell you but the curse is preventing me." Abraham said causing her to deflate. "Anyway are we going to start the next viewing or what?" Yang asked wanting to see some action. "Yes but to answer your question on how I know Kokabiel well I met him during World War Two. He was the reason why the Nazis were using the occult as he attempted to restart the Great War between the three factions. I thankfully managed to stopped and nearly kill him if it wasn't for Nazi army attacking our location." Abraham explained before playing the next viewing.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Singularity F

Third person POV
______________________________________________________________________________________

The viewing started were it left off on the last one. The mysterious archer steadily took aim and released the "arrow". But thanks to Mind Eye (True) and his clairvoyance Archer noticed the attack. Reinforcing his legs Archer jumped out of the way as the arrow split into multiple arrows bombarding where he was. He quickly traced his married gunblades.

______________________________________________________________________________________

"OMGOMGOMGOMG!HEACTUALLYDIDIT!" Ruby quickly said with stars in her eyes. "What?" Many of the audience members asked.  "She said omg four times and he actually did it." Izuku answered as he frantically wrote and drew into his notebook. Everyone stared at him wondering how he figured that out something that Izuku noticed. "It runs in the family, doctor Oobleck is my uncle remember?" Izuku told them.

The Unionverse group nodded in understanding knowing how fast the doctor can speak. The Danmachi cast were just more confused not knowing who their talking about.
______________________________________________________________________________________

But before he can fire a massive fireball hit where the arrows came from. Archer click his tongue realizing that the archer was probably kill or got away from Caster. He quickly got out the opening not wanting to be potentially bombarded by magic spells. As he start to wonder the now burning city Archer felt a sense of familiarity. "Hey Redgrave over here!" Gudako yelled catching his attention.