RNS Series

RNS Series
Author:JFstories

My Psycho Billionaire

He's a drop dead gorgeous billionaire and you are his... seventh wife.

Red Note Society Leader | Stand-alone story

He Doesn't Share

Would you mind a drop dead gorgeous male stalker? RNS#1

Ingrid was being stalked by a mysterious stranger.She thinks he's a psycho and is deeply afraid of him. However, her curiosity got the better of her,which made her seek him instead.She didn't anticipate that by doing so, she had given him the power to mess her up so bad and turn her world upside down.

Obey Him

RNS#2

His Bad Ways

X, the green eyed stranger in Quiapo who will teach you how to love in unconditional way. RNS#3

Ain't No Other

Still aching from her internet ex-boyfriend's scam, Tamitha finds herself in deep trouble when she meets Roosevelt Sanvictores, the man in the photos her ex pretended to be. She knows that he's off-limits, but when circumstances keep bringing them together, maybe fate's got other plans.

****

After getting drunk from a stupid mistake, Swan Tamitha Dominica wakes up in a room that's not hers, stark naked. As she tries to move forward from the humiliating one-night stand, she comes face-to-face with the man whose photo her internet boyfriend used to scam her. The man is Roosevelt Sanvictores, a handsome billionaire and it's not difficult to like him--only if he's not off limits. Determined not to fall for him, Tamitha puts up her walls. But when her heart screams to tear her walls down and she discovers the past she shared with Roosevelt, will she finally listen to her heart?