Chapter 1 - 🫶

-Hello hello I hope you'll like this one piece x reader book, which is I hope it will be good enough for people to read. Im at the peak of boredom. I didn't want to do like an Au or some shit but yeah.

I will "try" my hardest getting it somewhat the same as plot in the anime as i recall I just know his emo ass personality. Please im so Inlove with Law ofc I will understand my lil emo smoochy boy ok lets get onto the story and Enjoy ladies and gentlemen.❤️ Made up plot I made in this story i wrote is mine.

-I just corrected some errors In here

Extra: There will be a male version too cause why not!🛐 pretty soon as I finish this fanfic up!
—————————————
"hello (y/n) wake up." Law said while you laying on his bed as he is taking care of you after what happened. You lost your crew due to fighting some random pirate crew who came and attack you guys. Most of your crew were beaten but you couldn't let them beat you. You are a sword-woman, you slashed the remaining enemies.

The enemies also injected something In you. You breath heavily and dropped to your knees. Your vision blurred and see a figure of a person running to you saying something but you couldn't hear them. "Hey Stay with me!" The Man with black hair wearing a hat with black spots. "Bepo! pick up (y/n) in our submarine I gotta treat her."

The man said as he breath very heavily. Bepo nodded and did what he was told to.
This is basically what happened. You notice who took care of you. You gasped. "Law?!" You said. Law look at you displeased and sigh "You didn't know it was me. You're so stupid".

You laughed "I guess so. I was feeling a bit sadden of what happened to my crew and I finally found you, thank you for taking care of me Law" Law smiled slightly. And you caught him. "LAW ARE YOU SMILING!!". You Went up close to his face giving him a big smile as you were surprised. "No you're just imagining it (y/n) just go back to sleep" Law blushed. "Well anyways How long did i slept" you tilt your head. "About 1 day" law said.

You gave him a very shocked face. "I slept about for 1 day? I SHOULDN'T BE SLEEPING AGAIN" you said. "I dont care go back to sleep I dont wanna hear your voice". Your stomach grumbles. Law looks at you. You blush at embarrassment. Law chuckled "looks like your pretty hungry huh?". You nodded. "I'll go get you something to eat, Just stay laying on the bed I wont take to long". Law Went out the room and went to the kitchen.

Your POV
I waited for Law to give me food. I looked around the place. So this is Law's room Its very neat. Nothing messy nor having clothes on the floor unlike yourself. As my mind wondered. I look at the bed that Im laying on. It is very comfy, I could actually sleep again. And so I slept while waiting for Law.

Law's POV
I went to the kitchen and grab something for (y/n) to eat. Something nutritious and healthy. Like stew. As I walked back to my room to give (y/n) her food. I opened the door and saw (y/n) asleep. "She's asleep". I said as I sigh. "Cute" I chuckled.
—————-

You woke up with the smell of food. Your mouth drool. "Oh my this smells really good". You said while drooling. Law looks at you pathetic. "You really woke up for food (y/n).." Law said. "Well I was pretty hungry of course I would".
You laughed "Its just stew, now you just woke up eat up and be healthy" said Law. You ate the stew It was delicious after finishing up filling your stomach.

"Law I have a question to ask" "Hm? sure what is it (y/n)". "May I join your crew!" Your eyes sparkled. Law looks at you "sure" Law said without hesitation.
"You may join". You gave Law a tight hug. Law pats your back "okay okay, enough (y/n) I feel like Im choking". "Aha my bad Law". You let go of Law. "I'll do my best in this crew Captain Law!" You salute.