Chapter 11-🫶

-HEYYYYY MY BELOVEDD LOVES!! How are you <3 I just listened to "Lost in the new world" Law jp Va sang 😍 DUDE IT WAS AMAZING. And CROCODILE AND MINGO characters song.. godddddd

Question
-Your top fives In one piece mens (you reader answers as well btw)

A: Ace,Zoro,Law,Eustass Kid,Shanks <3

-Enjoy my loveessssss
——————-

"Now that we got hella tons of booze, we should drink up and party!" You grin Law sighs "(y/n) not now probably soon. And I'll teach you about the four emperors, warlords and other stuff that are important" You sigh "Alright alright I better hear some good things you'll chat about" you smiled "good, I'll put the booze In the kitchen" Law smiled.
Its been hours they been under the water. You slept because you were bored.

You felt someone's hand on your face.
"(y/n) wake up" he said
"Stop let me sleep for 5 mins.." you moved the other way
"no (y/n) Its time to eat dinner" he keeps trying to wake you up.
"Im awake Im awake now Law" you yawned
"Good now eat and you'll need to learn things" Law smirked. God that smirk can be hot but It irritates me, cause this man Is literally scary sometimes but I still love him. You thought "yes yes learning bleh I hate It" you laughed "too bad cause Its important" Law looked serious. "Alright lets just go eat!" You smiled.

You and Law walk out the room and head to the kitchen, everyone else was there Shachi and Penguin sits at the table where You and Law sits at. You look at the food "woah Law you really made this?" Your eyes sparkled "Yes I did (y/n) Its one of black-leg-ya recipe" Law smiles "woah I looks amazing! Time to eat" you smiled. You took a huge bite of It and dude of course It taste amazingly good!

You finished eating your dinner. "Im so full now! That was the best" You relax "Now (y/n) lets go talk about important things" Law smiles grabbing 2 bottles of booze. "Alright, keep me entertained" you smiled. "Of course (y/n)"

You and Law head back to the room and sat on the bed. You pour a glass of booze for yourself. "Alright start" you were kind of excited to hear about it though. "First and formally, Red-haired Shanks which of you heard of before. And Big mom she likes sweets alot and have tons of daughters and sons. Blackbeard tch he's annoying, you don't want to run into him. He also almost killed Luffy's brother" You cut off Law "Luffy has a brother?" You were curious "Yes fire-fist Ace the 2nd commander of whitebeard pirates" Law said. "Tell me more about that" you chug your cup.

Law's expiation to (y/n) about fire-fist almost dying
"Blackbeard turn In Ace to the marines, and Ace was held In impel down which Is the great prison. No one can't escape that. So many shit was happening In Impel down.

But Luffy and his ally's did just to try to save his brother. And the execution was held at Marineford. Ace was already chained up at the stand.

But Luffy didn't give up and He did unchain Ace with this wax person. Akainu the admiral marine almost killed Ace but Ace was saved by a certain person. It was a miracle, a person stopped Akainu attacks In a blink of an eye. And then they yelled out their name.

"Im EdgyEggPlantParmesan! Im here to save Fire-Fist Ace! You aren't aloud to kill Ace or anyone" (I just had to ya'know ya girl gotta set her priorities straight) Thats what EdgyEggPlantParmesan said. I know a pretty weird name. As you laughed.

Akainu almost killed Strawhat-ya but Strawhat-ya got saved by Jimbe, but unfortunately you saw that scar on Strawhat-ya?. You nodded. That was from Akainu. I'd also came by chance to save Strawhat-ya he was almost close to dying."
(Tried my best to explain marineford arc smh I don't really wanna remember it...☹️ I cried so damn much LIKE AN OCEAN)
——————-
"Im glad Luffy's brother Is alive, I can't witness his cheerful smile Into sadness and tears" You smiled softly. "Im glad Strawhat-ya Is doing fine" Law smiles. You chug another of booze down your throat. "Thats some coincidence you came and save Luffy" you laughed softly. Law nodded and sigh "Okay onto the last four emperors, Kaido"

"Kaido seems interesting" you laughed
"Tch no, also the four emperors are strong, and now onto the next the Warlords"
"The warlords sounds cool" you smirked

"The warlords are pirates who are allied with the world government. They're as strong as the four emperors, theres 7 of them.
1. Dracula "Hawk-Eye" Mihawk
2. "The Tyrant" Bartholomew Kuma
3. Boa Hancock the Pirate Empress
4. Sir Crocodile
5. Gecko Moria
6. "First Son of the Sea" Jimbei
7."Heavenly Yaksha" Donquiotxte Doflamingo
(Absolutely didn't know what to type, since Ace Is alive In the fanfic and I know Law is a former warlord or something like that)

"now that I told you their nam-" Law was cut off by your snoring. You were sleeping after what Law was speaking. "She's already sleeping, I hope she payed attention when I said the warlords.." Law sighs "she Is really sleeping sitting" Law smiled, he lie you down on the bed. "I need to put away the booze" Law got off the bed and took the remaining bottle of booze In the kitchen and put It away.

Law heads back to the room and walk closer to you. He kissed your forehead. "Sleep well" Law smiled.

—————
Morning

Bepo came In the room to wake you up. "(y/n)!!" You were sound asleep til Bepo tackle you to wake up. You scream bloody murder "THAT IS NOT HOW YOU WAKE UP SOMEONE" You yelled angrily. "Im sorry" Bepo sulks you look at Bepo and felt guilty at yelling at him. You sigh "Its okay Bepo Im sorry for yelling" You pat Bepo. "Captain wanted to show you something" Bepo smiled "show me something?" Bepo grab your hands and went outside the Polar tang. You saw Law holding something.

"Is there something important? that you wanted to show me" you stare at Law. "(y/n) It been months we've dated, now I want to give you my world" Law turns around and hands you a bouquet of red roses. You were surprised. "Y-Your giving me flowers?" You were covering your mouth and started tearing up. Law looked worried "(y-y/n) whats wrong? You don't like the flowers"

Law put his hands on your shoulders "don't worry (y/n) I'll show you something better" Law smiled "you got It all wrong Law, I love the flowers, thank you" you embrace Law warmly and started giving him kisses. Shachi and Penguin giggled. "I love you so much Law!" You smiled happyily "I love you lots too (y/n)" Law gave you one long kiss. The kiss was dangerous, but It was amazing you felt love. Your heart beat repeatedly fast. "there will be one more surprise (y/n)" Law kissed your hand

"one more?" You asked
Law nodded "were going back to Sabaody"
you were confused "what why?" You asked
"You'll see (y/n)" Law smiled
"Alright! Sabaody Is an awesome place to see again" You smiled

"Don't forget about the "celestial dragons" and slavery (y/n) sabaody isn't really an awesome place but.." Law covered his face under his hat.
"But what Law?" You stared at him

"You know.." Law mumbles
"I can't hear you Law~" You tease him
"Its the place where we started dating" Law face was red

"I know I know " You giggled. You saw Saboady "look! were back" you point out. You saw the ferris wheel In a distant. "Finally" Law smirked "I want to go to the amusement park again Law!" You smiled "yes yes we can once I do It" Law smiles. "We wanna come too!" Shachi,Penguin, and Bepo said. "Sure!" you smiled, Law sighs "The more the merrier" you giggled.

———-
Authors note

-Im so worn out AHHHHH Im rewatching one piece and im at episode 27. Can't wait for Alabasa arc It is my fav Arc and has been.

-I love you my loves! Mwah mwah
(The water Is me ngh)

-I love you my loves! Mwah mwah(The water Is me ngh)