Chapter 12-🫶

-How you been my loves! Tbh im not feeling to great Shit Ion know cause I've never been sick (im being fr like there Is something wrong with me💀)

-This will probably be the last chapter and I'll start doing the Male version(maybe If my braincells work)

-I love you my loves! <3
———————

You and Law and plus Shachi,Penguin, and Bepo were at Sabaody. "I still can't believe were back!" You smiled. "I never knew Sabaody was this pretty" Shachi grin. The others nodded "you guys must listen to the rules im gonna go over" Law glares at you, you felt goosebumps "you better listen (y/n)" Law grabs your shoulders. You looked terrified "L-Law ahaha of course I'll listen!" "You better, and you 3 stay put" Law glare at them. Shachi,Penguin, and Bepo gulped. "Yes! Captain!" they stand still.

"Rule number one: don't run off by yourself, this place Is not safe. Rule number 2: If a person Is wearing a white baggy outfit with a bubbly shield, do what they say with no objection" Law glares at us. "Baggy outfits with a bubbly shield?" Shachi asked, "They're called Celestial dragons Shachi" you answered him. "Why do we have to obey them were pirates" Shachi scoffs "If we don't we either get shot, enslaved, or an admiral will come" Law looked pissed when he said that.

Shachi,Penguin, and Bepo looked terrified. "were already wasting time, and (y/n)" Law looks at you, "yes Law?" You smiled. "Your too beautiful so wear a disguise, those shitheads like people like you" Law scoff, and grinds his teeth. You blushed he said Im too beautiful...Thats so sweet of him you thought. Law gives you his coat and sun glasses. "Are the sun glasses necessary?" you laughed softly, Law nodded. Law had another pair of the same coat. "Alright were ready to go" Law smiles and held you hand. You smiled, Shachi,Penguin, and Bepo was following you and Law, they were looking so proud of their captain.

Your stomach growls "Law Im so hungryyyyyy~" you whined, Law sighs "lets eat then" Law smiles, you have an exciting look. "Yay!" You jumped around.

(y/n) and everyone went around food stalls and ate couple of things. Even desserts, cause there are always room for desserts.

"Ah~ Im full!" you were satisfied with the amount of food you ate. "we can go to the amusement park now" Law smiles, everyone eyes sparkled with excitement. "LETS GO!!" You, Shachi, Penguin, and Bepo were jumping In excitement.

"Stop acting like kids" Law sighs
You laughed, Law looks at you and smiled.

It took about 1-2 hours to walk to the amusement park. But Law stops you before entering the amusement park. "Wait (y/n)" Law puts his arm around you. "hm? Law" you were quite confused.

Law smiles and took out something from his pockets.

Shachi gasped "hey Penguin, Is Law gonna proposal to (y/n)?" He whispered to Penguin.
"Wait really?" Penguin was surprised
"Yeah look" Shachi points at Law grabbing something from his pockets.
Penguin gasped.
"Im gonna be so happy for captain" Shachi almost shed a tear, also did Penguin.

"(y/n)..." Law get down on his knees "w-wait Law Is this what Im thinking.." You was shocked and covered your mouth. Law was on his knees holding a ring and looking directly at (y/n).

"(y/n) we known eachother for quite a long time, Now we've been dating for awhile too. This day Is special for me or us."
"(y/n) will you marry me" Law smiles as he looks at you.

You look like you were about to cry and you did. "Law! oh my god..YES!!! I ACCEPT YOUR PROPOSAL!" You embraced Law and kissed him on the lips, he kissed back.

Everyone who were around you and Law, they were clapping hands. "What a cute couple!" Someone from the crowd yelled.

Shachi, Penguin, and Bepo cried of tears, they were proud for there captain and of course you. "Congratulations Captain!!! Were all so happy for you" they all said.