062

The Date
Part 1

Aizawa had gone to work, while Elena locked the door to the apartment. Katsuki and her went hand in hand down the stairs, ready to go to the theatre.

"What do you want to eat snack-wise when we get there?" Katsuki asked as they walked out onto the street. "I was thinking some chips. I don't particularly like popcorn. The smell makes my nose sensitive. It's like the smell of smoke, it irritates my nose and makes my throat itchy. So I don't tend to eat it, unless there's some sort of flavoring to it." Elena explained.

Katsuki nodded. "Chips it is then. Then we'll just get some random drink there." He said and smiled faintly as his hold on her hand tightened.

Elena nodded as they walked down the street. "What movie are we even watching?" Elena asked. "I reserved the whole theatre for us, we're watching that new movie, i think it was called like the Conjuring or something. I watched the other movies, but this one is new. I suppose you've watched them too?" Katsuki asked, smiling.

Elena nodded and smiled. "I've actually wanted to watch it for some time now, so this will be good!" Elena said, cheering. Katsuki chuckled, and proudly smiled at the thought that he'd planned it all out perfectly.

As they saw the cinema in a distance, they watched as hordes of people walked in and out of the building. As Katsuki and Elena walked hand in hand into the building, they saw multiple of people looking at them in amazement, as well as small kids and toddlers. "E-excuse me?" A small and pitched voice asked, making Elena turn around. Her eyes softened upon seeing a small girl with pink cheeks standing with a paper in her hand.

"I-I wanted to ask I-if I could take a-a picture with you...and if you could sign this? I l-loved how you crushed that Electro boy at the Sports Festival...I thought you were amazing!" The girl said, eventually stopping her stuttering.

Elena smiled kindly and crouched down as Katsuki stood beside her, smiling at her gesture. Elena crouched down and wrote her signature on the paper before she put a small message on the it and handing it to the girl. "So, do you want to be a hero too?" Elena asked, patting the girls head. "Y-yes...but the kids at school are mean...they don't think I c-can do it because I'm a girl.." She said as small tears prickled her eyes.

Elena looked up at the mom who was standing there with a camera. "Well..." Elena began, wiping the girls face from the tears before she turned m the girl around to take a picture. Just as the picture was taken, Elena spoke again. "I think that anyone can be a hero. Being a hero, is not only about beating up bad guys." Elena began, looking at Katsuki knowingly. "You can become a rescuing hero, or you can help other heroes during mission with different abilities." Elena said, smiling gently at the girl before she stood up.

The small girl stood with stars in her eyes. "Well, my boyfriend is a little cranky because we're watching a movie...so I have to go! But don't stop believing in yourself. Bye!" Elena said, patting the girls head before she hurried to Katsuki.

"So, where's the theatre?" Elena asked, holding his hand once more. "I think our theatre is somewhere around here..." Katsuki said.

The little girl had tears in her eyes as she looked at the departing heroine. "So cool! Look mom! I can be a hero too!" She yelled and put her fist in the air before her mother took the piece of paper to read the message. "What does it say, mama?" The little girl asked, smiling brightly. The mom smiled with a tilted head before she read the paper out loud.

"For another future heroine. Believe in yourself <3
- Psycho"
_______________

As Elena and Katsuki entered the theatre, the workers bowed a little before they left the room. In the middle of the seats, were two-in-one special made seats with snacks all around them as light illuminated the theatre.

"How long have you been preparing for this?" Elena asked. "Well, the old hag had helped me with it about four days ago. I did plan to just take you out today anyways, and you're never busy unless you sleep, so I guessed you could do it anyways." Katsuki said, shrugging as he brought her towards the two-in-one seats. "You're amazing.." Elena said and sat down on one side of the seat as Katsuki sat down beside her. "You've had a tough time so I thought you needed this." He said, shrugging before he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"I don't deserve you, Kat..." Elena said, smiling as she kissed his cheek. He looked at her before he took a hand full of popcorn, and shoved it in her mouth. "Kat! You know I don't like pop- oh wait, they're flavored." Elena said, beginning to chew the popcorn in satisfaction.

"I was forced to tell them this last second when I heard you didn't like normal popcorn. But there's chips too." He said and pointed at her other side. Just then, the lights dimmed and the big screen lightened up. As an ad popped up, Katsuki sighed before he hugged Elena.

Elena chuckled and buried her face into his shoulder. "Though, how did you afford this? I know your family is rich and all that shit, but you aren't rich, are you?" Elena asked. Katsuki stiffened and sweat dropped. "I had money for a lower price. I just threatened them a little bit to lower the price..." Katsuki said, scratching his neck.

Elena laughed and looked up at him before she grabbed a spoonful of popcorn and shoved it into his mouth. "You're adorable. You know that?" Elena asked, drawing circles onto his hand. "Shut up! I'm not cute, nor adorable!" Katsuki fought back. Elena chuckled before pointing at him. "You're adorable~" She cooed and poked his cheek.

Katsuki glared at her before he sighed and leaned back in the seat. Just as he did, the movie started. Elena only giggled before she leaned onto his shoulder. Katsuki held a firm grip on her as she held the popcorn and chips in her arms.

——————

As Elena and Katsuki boredly watched the movie, Elena sighed. "This movie isn't even scary!" She said, pouting at Katsuki. "I agree. Wanna do something else?" He asked. Elena's cheeks flushed upon his hearing his words. "Not like that! You dumbass! Wanna play a game? We can play something like Rock Paper Scissors you nasty fucker!" Katsuki said, his face as red as ever.

Elena laughed vividly before she hugged him. "How about we cuddle?" She asked, making a cute face. Katsuki looked at her with flushed cheeks as he admired her. "You know, one day you'll be a great mom. You took great hand of the kid from earlier, then there's the brat, Kota, and other kids I've generally seen around here." Katsuki said honestly. Elena's eyes widened upon his words. "Really?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

He only nodded before he looked at her with bored eyes. "Well, that's good, cause one of us got to be the good parent." Elena joked, sipping her drink. Katsuki's eyes widened as he fiddled with his arms. "What?! I didn't mean- Elena!" Katsuki yelled, his face as red as Kirishima's hair.

Elena laughed hysterically, almost spitting her drink out. Katsuki looked at her with fury in his eyes as he covered his face. Elena smiled genuinely at his flustered state before she patted his head. Katsuki looked at her, his eyes on fire as he was prepared to basically kill her. "No!! Don't you dare!" Elena yelled. And of course, by killing, he meant tickling. He glared at her before he began tickling her with an insane amount.

"You're gonna make me laugh to death!"

________________________
Words: 1424

ah, the fourth one is done! Now, one more to go before I take a small break. I'm traveling back tmr, 20/7 so I'll be writing the last chapter now, and then I'll be previewing everything tomorrow on the train, and plane. Before I'll post it when I get home. :))

Ik ya'll seeing this later, but, yeah. Fun 💀

I hope you liked this chapter!!

Ciao :)