𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 | 𝟷𝟿 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝

[WARNING: underage drinking]

╔. ■ .═══════╗

19 August 2005

FRIDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

[y/n]'s pov

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 usually anything good when Emma began with,

"Don't be mad, but I have an idea," Emma states, smile forming, grabbing onto my hands.

I raise my brow, "what is it this time?" I question, hesitant as I watch her move over to her bedside table, pulling out a white envelope.

"I got us something!" She exclaims, waving around the paper, ripping open the top, "a member of Toman kinda makes fake IDs..." she says, pulling out two plastic cards.

"Wait... you got us fake IDs? Are you suggesting..." I ask, giving her an open mouth expression.

Emma scratches the nape of her neck, "I heard a group of girls in my class talking about going to this club, and plus, we need to get rid of all of this up tight energy... especially after what happened with Draken," she explains, passing me one of the plastic cards.

The card had the usual information on it, however my birth year was changed to [birth date] 1984, making me the legal drinking age of Japan. It also had my head photo; the one from my school year book last year.

"So... you wanna go to the club tonight...?" Emma asks slowly, hope filling her features.

I give her a scoff, "why the fuck not?!" I say, giving her a smile, "but we have to figure out an escape plan if we get caught," I state, and Emma nods her head enthusiastically.

"Can I do your makeup, please!" Emma then asks, now jumping in excitement.

I smile, giving her a nod, "also... would I be able to borrow something? I don't think a graphic tea and sweat pants are something people wear to the club?" I ask.

Emma smiles, bounding over to her closet, "you can borrow that black dress – the one with all the straps on the back!" She responds, pulling out said dress, and chucking it over to where I stood, "now, let's get ready and go before Mikey finds out!"

━◦○◦━◦○◦━

It was already 10pm by the time Emma and I had arrived in the line outside the club. Being a Friday night, it was relatively busy, and I could already hear the music coming from inside.